• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fan Game - Resident Evil RPG REBIRTH

Bito

Boouh I'm stuck =(

I've found the wolf thing, but not the second, and I don't know what to do next..
Found only 3 of 4 masks too. And don't see where to look... =(

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I don't remember where the eagle book is, but the fourth mask is in a pool right before the Lisa Trevor that doesn't die.
There's a room before the pool with a computer. The code for the computer is "SIGHT" This will drain the water, then you can grab the mask. And now that I think about it, that gives you the other book.

Bito

Yes, yes, I see exactly where it is ! By the way if you remember: How/where that password was findabble ?
That's the same for an other password, befor that in the game; ( with letters too )
I don't see how to find it, are they in documents ? ( but I don't remember exactly where it was; Garden maybe.. )

And in those tunnels where the "lady immortal" is, is there something to find ?
Or did I do fine to run by door to door directly like I do ?

Well, I expect that I'm "readable" ^^ & anyway, thank you a lot AgentZero =)
Can I come back if I'm stuck a million more time ? ^^

Edit juste later: Well, I'm allready stuck again ^^" ... In the lab, don't find the B3 password..
And aslo, a thing that I ask myself since the firt time: How can I open the metal thing, in the place where you put the 4 things (Star, Moon, etc... Pff I don't know how to say... =S ) I see in a video that there is a chest behind it. With a key inside. ( Why does nobody has do a walktrought of this game XD ! )

Well well well, I'm not better at this game than in english XD

Last edited:

AgentZero

For B3 . . . I don't remember that one LOL. It might be after you turn the power on in the room where it's red.

There's nothing you NEED in the Lisa room.

The key with the crests, I don't know if I understand exactly what you're saying, but small things do change through the game as you change difficulties. Also, all the key does is open a chest to get some ammo.

And I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking about the computer. EDIT: Ohhh
There's a painting in the room with the computer that gives you a clue. Also, if you're talking about the computer in the lab, the login is JOHN and there's a couple passwords, one is WONG and the other is on a paper in a room with a Adam and Eve painting. If you can read runes, it's on the paper, if not, then pull the breaker in that room to show you the runes in english, or simply look it up online.

I hope I answered your questions.

Last edited:

Bito

Yes really well =)

So, on all keys in the game, they aren't all usefull ?
There is a lot of door in the manor that are still closed to me...

For the computer, I'va find the login and the WONG password for B2;
But, with the paint I found 4 characters, that correspond to "T.R.W.O" in english.
So, for B3, I've tested TRWO, ADATRWO, WONGTRWO etc.. But nothing works... =(
Maybe it's a Zero ? Or maybe an anagram ? Is this room usefull ?

BTW, since find the lab, I'll need to come back in the house or garden after that ?

Well, I know that's a lot of question, and that i'm not good to explain myself..
So I thank you one more time for being so patient and helping ! =)

PS: I'll try to make and post here a screen of what metal patch I talk.

AgentZero

Well, I can read runes, so if you want to give me the letters in runes, I can translate in English.
All keys are useful, but not all of them help you get through the story.
I beat the game without getting the spear key, and the other one I forget the name. I don't know where there at, but DO NOT make this mistake.
When you get to the roof top don't set off the flare right away. If you do that ends the game. Instead, there's another door on the other side of the roof that I didn't check. I'm willing to bet the the spear key is in there.

Bito

I don't see how to write them.. But by the translation that gives me T, R, W and O.
Yes, that's what I was thinking.

So, when the game ends you can't re-use a past save ?
I will make some screenshots for explain myself better !

Thank you =)

AgentZero

You can go back to that save, but at the end of the game, you get to save your end game data for a new game plus. Just don't overwrite any data with that.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Did you use RPG maker for this, @Evilbiel? The reason I ask is that I'm looking into making an RPG of my own, and I was wondering how it worked out for you.

Evan Coburn

Epic bump, I know, but what do you actually do with the wolf and eagle books? I know in RE1 you examine them to get the medals inside, but I have NO idea what I'm supposed to do here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Evan Coburn

Might you remember where the other two are? I'm in the caverns right now, and I just escaped Lisa in the basement of her cabin, I used the hex-crank and moved the statue. I also can't seem to trigger the second boulder falling, if that does indeed happen in this version. Sorry for the spotty info, I'm just completely lost.

AgentZero

It's been so long . . . I'm don't remember exactly what this does, but I think it does pertain to the books. There's a computer that needs a pass code. The code is SIGHT. There's another one in the graveyard

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
It's actually been my dream to play a JRPG of the original Resident Evil. Now we just need a Resident Evil-style remake of Sweet Home... :)

I also kind of want to see a Resident Evil 1 RPG with NES graphics, a la Sweet Home.

very cool idea. If you are ever to make a sequel of some kind. Make your own story? Maybe of a couple of characters we never have heard about in raccoon city and give us their story. Would be pretty cool! I would love to play a spin of title taking place in raccoon city :) Exploring more parts of the town that we never seen before etc.. Oooh now my ideas are coming!! Maybe start of the game a few days before the incident. So we can get a feel of how the city was just before **** went down! ^_^

Top Bottom