• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Every Playable Resident Evil Character Ranked From WORST To BEST by Ben from TripleJump

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Brave of them to place Rebecca before Chris, and Ada before Claire. I can see a lot of people disagreeing with their list.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I actually recently watched this while doing the dishes. I was surprised by their rankings. But hey, opinion is opinion! At least they had details as to why they made the rankings they did. I appreciate that they didn't just say the main leads of the series are the top characters. But sure, I disagree with it!

boycalledmullins

I agree with the above - surprised by a ton of the rankings but appreciate that actual thought seems to have gone into it and they explained their reasoning well. That being said, I think Leon belongs at number one and Rebecca has always been criminally underrated so glad she is high up!

I love Ada as much as the next guy, but there's honestly not a lot to her character really... Dont know that she should be beating out some of the leads.

Top Bottom