• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 ESRB confirms NUDITY in RE6...

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
-Sherry (dont think so)
-Ada (maybe, I hope so)
-Helena (I wish!)

But I think it may be a ****ed up B.O.W. with ugly tits. haha
anyways good news, but nudity in RE? hmmm I don't know if it's a good idea..

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I really don't care to see some woman's mutated deformed floppy boobs.

LOL Me either... but that's more than likely going to happen... Remember Alexia? I'd much rather see some male nudity this time! I mean come on, show the girls some! Make it a Magic Mike/RE crossover. ;) jking of course. I'd love to see it be one of the main characters rushing to get dressed and maybe possibly see a nip slip :eek: LOL That'd be awesome, but again... it's probably floppy boobs or worse... monster d!ck D:

Reactions: svp

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
That would be hawt... hell I'd like to see Jake's ass... amiright ladies? Ladies??? I guess they're not on right now...
I wouldnt get your hopes up for male nudity lol that dosnt happen a lot in games, but you can Rule 34 it XD

After thinking about it, maybe if Carla is a clone, she'll fall out of her clone pod all nude :p

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
I wouldnt get your hopes up for male nudity lol that dosnt happen a lot in games, but you can Rule 34 it XD

After thinking about it, maybe if Carla is a clone, she'll fall out of her clone pod all nude :p
THIS. SEEMS. LEGIT.

(good to know we'll get to see Ada naked), maybe from her back only. on the floor.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I first read it about Carla... I don't wanna see her ugly ass naked though! ;_;

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf

that makes since every clone has done that

xMobilemux

THIS. SEEMS. LEGIT.

(good to know we'll get to see Ada naked), maybe from her back only. on the floor.
Nudity is one thing but nudity while covered in clone oil.........*nosebleed*

That's exactly what I was thinking when I first read it about Carla... I don't wanna see her ugly ass naked though! ;_;
How do you know her ass is ugly? We've only seen her face lol

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Well maybe you'll still get a kick out of seeing her nude body without seeing her face, you never know.....she might fall face first out of the pod lol

LOL and maybe that's why she doesn't look EXACTLY like Ada, she messed her face up slipping out of that pod! :p

xMobilemux

LOL and maybe that's why she doesn't look EXACTLY like Ada, she messed her face up slipping out of that pod! :p
Simmons: Behold Ada..... Your perfect sister.....
Clara: *emerges from pod* Whaaaa!!!! *falls face first*
Ada: 0_0
Simmons: Dammit -_- Prep another pod!!

Top Bottom