• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Er... Am I just special or.... ?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I just started my first run of RE2 on my GC. I've played and beaten the game several times on the N64. But I started the "Arranged Mode" and it gave me the machine gun with unlimited ammo... Anyone know why it would to that?

EDIT: Holy SH**! I just opened up the Item Box and I have a Rocket Launcher, Gatling Gun, and a Hand Gun all with unlimited!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Aaaw! That's no fun! I was just hoping for a few different things, not a cheap way to get through it.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
We're all special!! But in a good way hahaha. I believe Arranged mode is kind of like the "Rookie mode" on the PS1. Eerr...or was there a "Rookie" mode?? Oh God...I can't remember. :lol:

Mr Sunshine

Er... Am I just special or.... ?

Don't listen them Elochai! Only a few people know that the RE2 GC version has a special senses system which gets activated by the time the player touches the gamepad! The more special a player is the better weapons he gets at the beginning. For some reason I always get a knife..

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;64981 said:
Don't listen them Elochai! Only a few people know that the RE2 GC version has a special senses system which gets activated by the time the player touches the gamepad! The more special a player is the better weapons he gets at the beginning. For some reason I always get a knife..

Hhhmmmmmmmmmm.....

tequila

Bottle Lover
Hmmm wierd. I don't recall getting that when I played RE2 on the GC. Then again, I haven't played that game in a few years :( I miss my GC. The controller broke. LOL.

Although I remember there was a glitch in the game somehow in RE2 in the PS version. I would get Leon's guns with Claire and Claire's guns with Leon or sometimes they would get both guns (Leon's and Claire's).

Anyone had this type of situation?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
tequila;65090 said:
Hmmm wierd. I don't recall getting that when I played RE2 on the GC. Then again, I haven't played that game in a few years :( I miss my GC. The controller broke. LOL.

Although I remember there was a glitch in the game somehow in RE2 in the PS version. I would get Leon's guns with Claire and Claire's guns with Leon or sometimes they would get both guns (Leon's and Claire's).

Anyone had this type of situation?

I have never had that happen before. In a way that would be kind of cool. It would definately make things a tad different.

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
Heh, don't feel bad, my first playthroughs were in arrange mode because I was very scared and felt vulnerable. Now, I play on original. but I gotta say, running around with an unlimited rocket launcher and shooting everything in the room before you leave the door's side is pretty satisfying. Use the machine gun on the lickers, its hilarious!

Top Bottom