• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Equalizer

1995umk3

Do any of you use a equalizer when playing R.E?? I have always been using a equalizer for games and moves, it brings them to life. This particular R.E eq setting took me a long time to get, but I'm pleased with this setup and I hear new things in the game I havn't heard yet.

Last edited:

1995umk3

This is probably the last EQ setting I'm going to create, I tried somany settings but this one is the most relaxing but at the same time good sounding /movie theatre like to enhance the gaming exerpience.

You will hear all the lower notes louder when music is playing in the games, but this one is more "welcoming" and not that anoying/ear piercing at high volume levels.

You will seriously feel like a kid again in the 90s playing RE on the sony playstation 1 with this EQ setting on, use for a 2.1 setup only (2 speakers and 1 subwoofer.. as you see the eq below I left the 100hz on 0 but 200hz on 10 to make the sound more full, you're subwoofer will take care of the 100hz part which I believe is the deep bass according to google)

A 2.0 setup will work too if it has enough bass (2 speakers no subwoofer)

This EQ may or may not sound good to you... but I tried to make it sound how it would be if the R.E series was at the arcade or movie theatre and I know for shure those places have good audio :)

R-E-EQ-Panasonic-RX-DS620-First-EQ-Max-Rest-0.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom