• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City [ENDINGS] *spoiler inside*

I actually like the don't kill Leon ending better, not just because the heros survive, but Umbrella needs to be punished for their trechery and having someone talk back to them like that is like, "Yeah! You tell em Bertha! Wolfpack don't play that ****!"

It sucks that Vector and Beltway die either way though.

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I actually like the don't kill Leon ending better, not just because the heros survive, but Umbrella needs to be punished for their trechery and having someone talk back to them like that is like, "Yeah! You tell em Bertha! Wolfpack don't play that ****!"

It sucks that Vector and Beltway die either way though.
Same. I ended up having to kill Bertha/Spectre, but Vector was on my side. If there wasn't a trophy to kill him I wouldn't do it.

Same. I ended up having to kill Bertha/Spectre, but Vector was on my side. If there wasn't a trophy to kill him I wouldn't do it.

Yeah, even when it's not canon, it's not easy to kill a likable character.

Reactions: Jay

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Well I killed Leon and I don't see myself ever saving him, trophy or no. I enjoyed this ending - I had Vector and Bertha up against Lupo, Beltway and Leon. We got 'er done. ;)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i think like most people, i saved him on my first playthrough just because i didn't have it in me to kill him, then once i got the achievement, i went back and slaughtered his ass.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Just completed it as I said befored I killed him and I will save him ONCE for the achievment and thats it

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Pfft! Didn't have it in you to kill him? I've been waiting years to take his punk ass out! I have yet to save him and I doubt I ever will. Am I the only one that is totally in love with Umbrella? Aside from KOTOR I & II, it's the only series where I support the "bad guys" completely.

Top Bottom