• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Emergency Radio broadcasts

smeyer707

Does anyone know whats being said in those emergency broadcasts being blared over the city? I've only really noticed it about two different broadcasts (unless theres more?):

-1st time when you step out into the street in front of the toy store. I can only make out something like "Citizens of Raccoon City!...)

-2nd time as you exit through the other entrance of Moons Donuts onto the street with the pharmacy and Kite Bros. office. Sound like a police/fire rescue broadcast but I can't even tell.

I know theres a radio station broadcast being played in the pharmacy from a crashed van but that one is easy to listen to.

Is there a link or something to those particular sound effects that someones found yet? There's already people posting links to all the Nemesis vocal effects and such.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I don't know of anything, but if you find anything - post it here. Additional lore for the fall of Raccoon City is what I live for!

Top Bottom