• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Easiest Remake Scenario?

Which RE 2 Remake Scenario is the Easiest?

• Claire A/Claire's Story

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Leon A/Leon's Story

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Claire B/2nd Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leon B/2nd Run

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Murrdogg93

I made a different thread asking about the most difficult scenario in the Remake. So which scenario is the easiest?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I know technically Claire's is the easiest according to most of the people I talk to but I prefer Leon A. He might have the jail to deal with instead of the orphanage but I would rather face Super Tyrant than G4 since I always run out of ammo in the G4 fight on hardcore. And in general I find A scenarios to be easier than B scenarios.

Also I prefer Leon's loadout to Claire's by a long shot.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I think Claire A is the easiest of all of the scenarios. B scenarios are automatically harder due to the increased presence of Mr. X and I feel like there are additional enemies in the B scenario while actually being slightly shorter than the A scenario.

Now, when we do the Claire VS Leon A scanerios, here is why I think Claire has an easier time:

1) Mr. X is murdered in her scenario. And even though Leon only has one more chase sequence, this is non-existent in Claire's scenario.
2) The Birkin end game fight for Claire is way easier than the Mr. X final fight in Leon's story. Claire starts off with a mega strong machine gun and has so much room to roam and get away from Birkin's attacks.
3) Claire has avoidable Lickers in the RPD Underground while Leon gets assaulted by a thousand dogs. The Lickers are way scarier, but are inevitably easier to deal with.

It is an open debate as to who has the better loadout, and while I lean towards Leon having a better overall set, it is pretty much even.

Murrdogg93

I think Claire A is the easiest of all of the scenarios. B scenarios are automatically harder due to the increased presence of Mr. X and I feel like there are additional enemies in the B scenario while actually being slightly shorter than the A scenario.

Now, when we do the Claire VS Leon A scanerios, here is why I think Claire has an easier time:

1) Mr. X is murdered in her scenario. And even though Leon only has one more chase sequence, this is non-existent in Claire's scenario.
2) The Birkin end game fight for Claire is way easier than the Mr. X final fight in Leon's story. Claire starts off with a mega strong machine gun and has so much room to roam and get away from Birkin's attacks.
3) Claire has avoidable Lickers in the RPD Underground while Leon gets assaulted by a thousand dogs. The Lickers are way scarier, but are inevitably easier to deal with.

It is an open debate as to who has the better loadout, and while I lean towards Leon having a better overall set, it is pretty much even.
I think loadout just comes to personal preference. Claire seems more about precise shot placement/avoidance. Where Leon is more direct confrontation.

Top Bottom