• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 E3 Schedule.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm becoming quite eager to see what Capcom has in store for us RE fans! We'll find out more this week, which will be awesome.

Capcom-Unity will be livestreaming at this years E3. The live stream is set to include 3 demos for RE 6 and an interview with executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi and producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi.

TUESDAY 6/5

12pm PT - Lost Planet 3 with producer Andrew Szymanski
2pm - Street Fighter X Tekken Vita with Seth Killian and producer Tomoaki Ayano
3pm - Resident Evil 6 Leon demo and hoodie giveaway
4pm - Interview and Q&A with Tommy Tallarico for Video Games Live
430pm - Interview with Greg Ferraiolo for Sumthing Digital

WEDNESDAY 6/6

10am PT - DmC with creative director Tameem Antoniades
11am - iPad Expo (a look at current iOS offerings)
12pm - Resident Evil 6 Chris demo w hoodie giveaway
2pm - DmC gameplay demo
3pm - Resident Evil 6 jake demo w hoodie giveaway
4pm - Trivia Prize Off!! (Tons of free codes to give away!)

THURSDAY 6/7

10am PT - Resident Evil 6 w executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi and producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi
11am - DmC gameplay demo
12pm - Lost Planet 3 gameplay demo
2pm - Ask Capcom with Seth Killian
3pm - BradyGames Q&A with Dr Deelite and Clockw0rk
4pm - E3 wrap up, trailer showcase and closing chat with stream audience

Here's the source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2012/06/01/e3_streaming_schedule_-_re6,_dmc_and_much_more

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Im excited to see if they kill off shery shes an annoying twit
also to see new details about devil may cry

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
...No offense, but what do you know about Sherry...We haven't seen her in several years...Plus, what makes you think they'd give away as major a spoiler as who's going to die...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I would have hid in a police office until my mom came to tell me its safe
...Dude, you know as well as I, kids can't sit still...After 45 minutes TOPS you'd be running around...Any kid would...And THAT'S what saved her life...If you sat around, you'd be dead...

sbr999

I'm glad they will show game footage this time :)

And I hope they won't release another trailer, because they already spoilt too much from the story, imo.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I can't wait for the new footage (no spoilers hopefully) but I can't see anything on here about Resident Evil Downfall :(

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I can't wait for the new footage (no spoilers hopefully) but I can't see anything on here about Resident Evil Downfall :(
Isn't Downfall still just a rumor...I mean, the game has been announced, but the fact that Claire stars in it and it takes place before RE6...Isn't THAT all just a rumor still...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Isn't Downfall still just a rumor...I mean, the game has been announced, but the fact that Claire stars in it and it takes place before RE6...Isn't THAT all just a rumor still...

Yeah, that's basically what I was saying, It looks like it was just a rumour after all.

Jgraeme1979

I doubt they will kill her off, both her and Jake both have altered genetics giving them special abilities so unlikely either of them is going to get killed off although I do expect (given the E3 trailer) that she is going to need rescuing at some point.

Yeah, that's basically what I was saying, It looks like it was just a rumour after all.

Isn't it just going to be another game made exclusively for one system so they don't feel left out at not having the full RE6 experience. I mean the story may be cannon but not sure anyone really takes them seriously given that every time there is a new hand held or system outside the top two created Capcom milks the cash cow a little more by creating a platform specific game that has tenuous links to the main series often squeezing in weak stories to tie it in but not delivering the same type of game play making it a pale shadow of what should otherwise have been a good game.

Top Bottom