• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 E3 - RE6: Leon Gameplay

bruno

Chief Researcher
I love that the bodies don't just dissolve.... and Leon can stumble on them xD
The gameplay looks very complete, you can do a bunch of stuff...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Dosnt seem so bad to me, Looks like they are "kinda" adding horror to it, I'm glad to see that.

But I'm not happy about the hand holding (telling you where to go marker) I like to use my head in some games thank you.

Hoady

That marker wasn't in the other gameplay. It is probably the demo at E3 too keep people moving as fast as possible.

Love how that zombie ditches the pipe at Leon lol.

Jgraeme1979

I like the game play, and after watching the previous footage of Jake and now this just continues to solidify my belief that this is going to be a really great game.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
The guy in the batman shirt on mic didn't know how to shut up lol. That got annoying, especially when I was trying to listen in on what was going on in the game. It looks great, I'm becoming more excited by the day!

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
The guy in the batman shirt on mic didn't know how to shut up lol. That got annoying, especially when I was trying to listen in on what was going on in the game. It looks great, I'm becoming more excited by the day!
I think a time machine needs to be built, then again, the gym and diablo 3 can pass the time just as well.:p

Top Bottom