• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Dr. Marcus

Tenebrae

Well,

It seems that the T-Leech Virus that Marcus used worked in a similar manner as the T-Cameron virus. When the Leech entered Marcus's corpse...it bonded with his DNA. It may have reproduced by using his biological mass, and from that point on...his consciousness was fused to all offspring of the leeches.

The only main difference between the two strains is that Marcus doesn't seem to possess the ability to leap frog, restricted to his Leeches only. Dr Cameron can pretty much traverse into any species...simply by transferring a little bit of her organic matter into them.

I could be wrong about Marcus's strain...he WAS restricted to the Leeches right? I haven't played the game...so my information is limited.

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah I think it was. His conciousness wasnt encoded into his cells.

Tenebrae

Nemises;50503 said:
Yeah I think it was. His conciousness wasnt encoded into his cells.

Do we know this though?

I don't believe it ever specifically explained how these leeches were able to, not only bring him back, but manifest themselves into his visage. His consciousness being encoded into the Leeches seems like a plausible explanation seeing as how it's exactly what happened to Cameron when her body was consumed by insects...her consciousness infected them and she proceeded to leapfrog.

The difference here is the lack of that leapfrog ability.

rocklikebrucelee

It isn't really marcus himself. Just a bunch of leeches with his DNA/memories/personality. they loved him like a father i think lol. that's why they brought him back to life. hahaha
love can conquer even death! xD ...except the light can kill ya after you come back :p

Top Bottom