• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Dr. Marcus

rocklikebrucelee

So who else thought Dr. Marcus was a cool boss? And...looked like Sephiroth? haha
State your reasons! :D What was the coolest part about him?

D

Deleted member 1428

Marcus was the giant monster thingy you had to drive into the sunlight right? Oh yeah no double posting.

rocklikebrucelee

Nemises;46863 said:
Marcus was the giant monster thingy you had to drive into the sunlight right? Oh yeah no double posting.

Haha yeah sorry about that! It's just that the thread was open for quite a while, and there wasn't even a single view. So I just had to put something up! :)

And yes, Marcus was the giant leech queen!

D

Deleted member 1428

Ok. Yeah he was a cool boss. He killed me alot though O_O

Shoot Them InThe Head

wonder what he used to dry himself off?! he was on the cliff in that stormy weather.. always wondered that. Did the leeches suck out the moisture?

rocklikebrucelee

Shoot Them InThe Head;46932 said:
wonder what he used to dry himself off?! he was on the cliff in that stormy weather.. always wondered that. Did the leeches suck out the moisture?

well he was nothing but leeches...so yeah. I'm guessing! :D
You can't help but feel bad for Marcus though D:

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah cuz stupid Spencer had him assasinated just for his stuff. It was like a little kid killing another kid for candy O_O. But I think the leeches did suck up the moisture since leeches, slugs, and all slimy looking things need it to lve so they won't dry out and die.

rocklikebrucelee

So Marcus probably had a huge swimming pool :D
That'd be a pretty cool boss battle! A swimming pool fight! He goes underwater and stuff like the Neptune!

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah it would've been more challenging that way. It'd be like when he gets tired and stuff he'd go under water and stuff.

BillyCoenJCR1418

Dr. Marcus was a cool character. Able to change his appearance and control leeches, Marcus was pure evil. I'm not 100% sure, but Marcus was the first one to test a virus on humans before Spencer and Ashford (Gotta play RE0 again)

Fighting him underwater would be intense!

rocklikebrucelee

BillyCoenJCR1418;47596 said:
Dr. Marcus was a cool character. Able to change his appearance and control leeches, Marcus was pure evil. I'm not 100% sure, but Marcus was the first one to test a virus on humans before Spencer and Ashford (Gotta play RE0 again)

Fighting him underwater would be intense!

Do you think that was what almost ate billy coen in RE0, when he's almost drowning? lol i saw you posted about that...

bruno

Chief Researcher
How did Marcus became what we see of him in RE0?? The leech entered and controlled his body, or it just mimics him?? I mean, in RE0, it remembers things about marcus' life and wants to revenge on Umbrella for him.

BillyCoenJCR1418

rocklikebrucelee;47612 said:
Do you think that was what almost ate billy coen in RE0, when he's almost drowning? lol i saw you posted about that...

lol could be! I mean it kinda makes sense, him being a leech in the water trying to suck blood from Billy. Thanks for checking out my post! :)

rocklikebrucelee

bruno;47630 said:
How did Marcus became what we see of him in RE0?? The leech entered and controlled his body, or it just mimics him?? I mean, in RE0, it remembers things about marcus' life and wants to revenge on Umbrella for him.

The leeches entered his body, and mimicked him to the fullest extent. Pretty much a clone with his exact personality and memories.

wpstudart

I liked killing him, and his story is cool I guess. But I don't like bad guys in Resident Evil, just Wesker, Alexia, Alfred (he's so bad, yeah), Birkin.

rocklikebrucelee

Marcus was one of my favorites because I kept feeling that, in his young human form, he would whip out this long 12ft katana and whack you with it! xD (Final Fantasy VII joke)

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah.

Ok so you guys were saying something about Marcus and the leech right? Well I was playing Umbrella Chronicles and it said that the Leech fused with his DNA and also started to copy him but didn't control Marc but Marc controlled the leech. That's all I can remember from the file, I'll re read it when I'm out of NY and back at my house.

Top Bottom