• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does Your Significant Other Play RE?

Cyberote

I unfortunately do not have a significant other, but I'm curious about you guys and gals. Do you have a gf or bf who shares your love of all things Resident Evil?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
The closest I have to a significant other has never played Resident Evil and thinks its funny that I like it as much as I do. Then again, pretty much nobody I know plays Resident Evil.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I am single at the moment but both of my EX's barely played video games at all

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
It would be awesome to have someone who was a big (And old) fan or RE. So you can have awesome conversations about it. The most I have now is my sister (Who was once upon a time an RE fan) and she now thinks video games are uncool.

AgentZero

It would be awesome to have someone who was a big (And old) fan or RE. So you can have awesome conversations about it. The most I have now is my sister (Who was once upon a time an RE fan) and she now thinks video games are uncool.
its like... there are thousands of people who play the resi franchise and little who you know. I guess my uncle is alittle bit he played RECV at like 13 or 14 and thought it was way to scary. now after playing bulletstorm he told me he dosnt mind horror all that much now and has agreed that I can get RE5 for his birthday (september 20th)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I popped on RE Dark Side Chronicles with my fiance and asked her to play it with me...this was about two months ago...We both had a BLAST (No pun intended.)...

AgentZero

I got him resident evil 5 I'm going to indiana to give it to him I told that I could'nt afford he will be so suprised when I hand it to him

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
My wife loves the movies, shes a big Milla fan. She don't play any of the games but she loves to watch me, RE4 is her fav to watch.:D

aoshi

Actually my parents want me to stop gaming as it is affecting my career but i find that hard to believe. To be on topic, Thgere is no one i know that plays resident evil like i love the game.

Top Bottom