• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone play call of duty online?

T Dot

If so do you have any tips for me? I get owned on regular basis, well I only got the game today so im still working at it but its seriously hard... players seem to pop out of nowhere and kill me in one shot! Im currently playing world at war on the wii send me your FC if you play ;)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
the thing about call of duty is, its been round a long time, and so majority of players are very experienced.
i myself play modern warfare 2, but there are a few rules you have to stick to.
stick to the walls and in buldings, running out in the open will get you raped by any player with common sense.
try and use a semi auto weapon with a decent scope, that way you got the best of both worlds so to speak.
crouching round is a good form of surprise, although most people do it nowadays.

v iBaxter

I ( SOMETIMES ) enjoy Call of Duty but i hate the community that play it there horrible people i have actually changed my settings so i cannot here them only freinds its ridiculous !

Sondre_norge

I play alot of MW2 now, did much MW and WAW before. But some more general tips:

- Dont camp to long on the same spot
- In free for all, you should always move, i use max 12 seconds each spot.
- Have a semetex/stick grenade to throw at tanks in WaW or bazooka
- lay down when engaging in combat, the enemy will probally use a second or two aiming down on the ground.
- Bayonet on rifles are genius, who dosent love charging over the battefield with a bayonet.
- have fun

aintnoscrub

Premium
camping in a free for all in mw2 is the silliest thing you can do. You'll notice the people who always lose are campers, it may work in some games but in mw2 you have to stay on the move

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I used to play Modern Warfare online, but I stopped because of annoying little boys who get frustrated because a girl keeps kicking their little behinds. There are just too many jerks on there for me; I have a really bad temper so that never works out well.

aintnoscrub

Premium
99% of CoD players are rude as hell and the worst online gamers ever. There far too ****y, but what makes me laugh is mw2 is the first CoD i've been online with, as all the others i've played offline and i still wipe the floor with most players :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You are so right. I dont understand why people have to be like that. It would be so much more enjoyable if they werent rude lol.

Sondre_norge

I actually like that they are a bit rude, gives a new twist to the game. And if you shoot them, they always complain that they were typing in something. (atleast on PC, and shout hack<1)

aintnoscrub

Premium
Sondre_norge;61728 said:
I actually like that they are a bit rude, gives a new twist to the game. And if you shoot them, they always complain that they were typing in something. (atleast on PC, and shout hack<1)

i wouldn't really say it gives it a new twist, cod players have been the worst online gamers since the very first release, worse then halo players and thats saying something.

Sondre_norge

Hmm you got a point there. But remember many millions play cod, and many noobs, idiots, etc. So there must be some annoying people. But 99% is mamybe a bit much. I would say 60-75%

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I always manage to find the jerks....or maybe it's because I'm a girl. Who knows. I just know it's frustrating. Now I will say that I have played Call of Duty with quite a few nice people. Good sports, if you will. Anyways, I haven't played online in a very long time..don't really have the time for it here lately to be honest.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ahhh that i have yet to play.
apparently its not as good as the rest, but since i havent played it i shouldn't really comment,

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
World at War is awesome online. Better than MW1 imo. But meh, I'm a stickler for la deuxième guerre mondiale. <--- google it :3

aintnoscrub

Premium
i might have to acquire myself a copy then.
its the only one ive yet to play so gotta try anything once

Top Bottom