• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) does any notice

Japanisnumberone

does any notice that the zombies in biohazard 2 look different than 3 dispite it being in the same city? and does any else notice the zombies in 3 actually sometimes sprint?

B.Martin

The ones in 2 run sometimes as well, however not very often. Mind you i can't offer much in the way of discussion on this subject as i've still yet to actually play 3 ;)

Japanisnumberone

the ones in two never ran.They just rarley move a little bit quicker while holding their arms infront of them.the ones in three on the other hand sprint...and i mean they sprint like they move at a walking fast speed.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
They are different games, ofcourse they are not going to look the same. Hell, even the characters over the years changed looks and even their voices. I dunno how many voices Wesker has had over the years..

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
They are different games, ofcourse they are not going to look the same. Hell, even the characters over the years changed looks and even their voices. I dunno how many voices Wesker has had over the years..
Wesker had three I believe, Richard Waugh, D.C. Dauglas, and the one from RE1.

DarkAngelEyes24

Interesting observation. I've never noticed that before. I've noticed the zombies are different, but RE2 and RE3 are based in separate parts of Raccoon except for the RPD.

JillsPimp

The Armorer
Well RE2 was mainly cops and some civilians, but with RE2 and RE3 being different days maybe the zombies went home showered and changed shirts? lol.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I think the movement mostly made the new dodge move a little bit more necessary/useful, and added to the tension. I think they look different just because they're more detailed and have more variety. The zombies in 2 looked like all the same guy with different colored clothes, and that one girl zombie in the booty shorts that just keeps showin up lol.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I think this comes down to the fact when re2 was in production and released re3 story may have not been finalised etc and caocom may or may not have decided 3 would interteine with 2, therefore not taking into account consitency

Top Bottom