• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Do you think Alex Wesker might be back?

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I think he/she will definitely be back in future Resident Evil titles.

Maybe even RE6 if we are lucky lol.

Capcom went out of their way to give us insight on him and the Wesker children during Lost in Nightmares and it would be ridiculous for Capcom to open such a door only to close it forever.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
http://boards.ign.com/resident_evil/b5234/189497387/p1/
We read in Spencer's memoirs that Albert was not the only wesker child that survived, so maybe Alex Wesker might return?
Personally I hope he does, it would add a good change to things.
She's gotta be the main antagonist of RE6...I say she because I REALLY love the idea of a female version of Wesker...She'd be one cool cat...Plus, it's put a nice spin on things...Excella was a sad excuse for a strong female villain...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I totally agree, Kennedy. There is too much Male Dominance at the moment.
In my opinion, RE5 was AWFUL with their female characters...Sheva, is in my opinion, the worst character EVER introduced into RE...and Excella isn't far behind...I miss the good ol' days of Rebecca, Jill, Claire, and Ada...The strong leads that kept the men on their toes...I mean, Rebecca was a bit girly, but damn, was she a tough girl at some points with some of the things she'd say to Billy lol...Ada, with her ALWAYS saving Leon's ass, then getting REALLY flrity with him...Claire and Jill just reek badass...Sheva, she wanted to pull out of the mission early when they lost their back-up, even though she has emotional reasoning for being in the BSAA, and Excella was totally Wesker's not a nice word...

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Alex betrayed Wesker. If you read in the documents on Lost in Nightmares.. 2 survived. But it makes sense... He has the same ginger hair and he's the only cure ... He was also one of the 5 children experimented on so I'm betting on it.

Top Bottom