• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you remember this RE?!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
No I'm not; I have a rotation that I stick to. I'm hardcore at what I like but definitely not a hardcore gamer.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Oddly enough, I didn't like any of the RE lightgun shooters except for Resident Evil Survivor, which I liked because it was so cheesy. I was more of a House of the Dead kind of guy anyway.

Last edited:

Masterteo89_

I played RE : Dead Aim with the gun joypad. I would rate it 7 / 10 the first time you play it, but 5 / 10 the second, third, ... after the first time you play it, it gets boring.

But i like the main boss, very well made in his tyrant form. And the battle is one of the best. ( The last batle before he becomes the giant ugly thing. You know, when he is still human-like. He is fast and hard to hit, a very exciting battle, especially with the gun joypad)

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I played RE : Dead Aim with the gun joypad. I would rate it 7 / 10 the first time you play it, but 5 / 10 the second, third, ... after the first time you play it, it gets boring.

But i like the main boss, very well made in his tyrant form. And the battle is one of the best. ( The last batle before he becomes the giant ugly thing. You know, when he is still human-like. He is fast and hard to hit, a very exciting battle, especially with the gun joypad)

to me it was a fine non boring play as wel i play it hundred of times and still this day playing it..and the story was great

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
sorry i salute you sis ^_^ lol even better i dont meet girl that know everything in this game realy you one of a kind

Ask me any little detail about any RE game, and I'll know it. I rate it infinity/10. Makes no sense, but what else do you expect from me? Since I know everything about RE and have played every single game, my friends ask me if I'm actually a guy. One of my friends actually said that when we first met. I was like "Video games are awesome!" and he asked "What kind of games do you play? Like, those online Barbie ones?" And he was serious. He looked so shocked when I said Resident Evil.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Ask me any little detail about any RE game, and I'll know it. I rate it infinity/10. Makes no sense, but what else do you expect from me? Since I know everything about RE and have played every single game, my friends ask me if I'm actually a guy. One of my friends actually said that when we first met. I was like "Video games are awesome!" and he asked "What kind of games do you play? Like, those online Barbie ones?" And he was serious. He looked so shocked when I said Resident Evil.

^_^ well would u marrid me:happy::happy::happy: its rare to find girl loves and adore RE games! but thats even cool

Top Bottom