• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do people still believe in the RE4 remake?

Awebb

I'd personally prefer to not see anymore remakes and get some fresh story. The RE2 and RE3 remakes didn't actually help in clearing up any lore confusions and didn't add anything interesting (unlike the RE1 remake) and RE7 - hadn't it been for the addons - didn't add anything but a new BOW type and a faceless protagonist.

mert20004

I would prefer if they stopped with the reimaginings tbh. They arent even remakes that are faithful to source material.

I already started to get super disappointed with re2 2019 despite liking it a lot in the past but after replays; started to get more annoyed by the game's missed potential. ( I remember the same thing happening to re7 as well and ı'm not surprised that it has happened for re2 2019 too. )

I wished they faithfully recreated the games like remake 2002 but instead capcom went for the lazier non-canon reimagining route.

Though still dont understand why re4 is considered 1st before recv when recv was released before re4.

What are they even planning by unfaithfully planning to recreate re4, create a different game, dont rewrite an older game that doesnt need to be remade / reimagined.

Smh...

Billy Coen

It's not a question of believing or not, Resident Evil 4 Remake will happen.

And it seems that in Resident Evil 3 (2020) Capcom added a conection to this future Remake by making Nemesis being a Las Plagas carrier, which is the main parasite in 4.

I do agree that Resident Evil 4 is a fantastic game that still looks great today, but I'm still excited for this Remake.

Wesker90

Please don't REmake RE4 it's a masterpiece despite not intentionally supposed to be considered as such until it delivered.

Cash grab would be the only logical reasoning behind doing it over again to me I think it should be left alone and sometimes leaving things well enough alone is a good thing.
Silly man your lack of faith is disturbing.

Top Bottom