• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 DLC release time?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Anyone know what time the DLC modes are being released? It's 10am here in the UK and nothing yet. Guessing it'll be U.S time, so any ideas?

I'd rather not sit here til like 3pm just refreshing for the DLC haha.

TheVacantThrone

UK here too. I'd guess sometime in the afternoon. 2-3-ish perhaps?

Edit: I follow Capcom and Resident Evil 6 on Twitter so as soon as the DLC comes out they should say. If they do I will post here :)

I'll do the same thing bud, if i see it and there's no thread, i'll post up here for you and others to see that it's available. Can't wait. I've got Capcom and Resident Evil 6 on Facebook, but they don't keep it up to date very well so it wouldn't be on there til tonight sort of time haha.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
North America reporting in, and from checking in the game-market place the Multiplayer modes are available. and no Map Pack B yet (unfortunate, as i am not fond of the Verses thing)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Onslaughts pretty good though! just had one round n somehow won it.. But wtf wheres my magnum? Everyone has their default weapon but Chris has no magnum. How is that fair :(

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
I don't like Survivors at all.

Agreed. Somehow it's even worse than RE5's Survivors.

Team Survivors is even worse. No way to differentiate team mates from enemies.

"Oh hey buddy let me come with y- *BLAM*"

Oh...you were an enemy?

Edit: After playing it quite a bit, I take this back. It's better than RE5's. You can differentiate each team quite easily, although I didn't notice at first. I was playing with some random guy earlier and we kept doing 2 Vs 2 and 2 Vs 3 constantly winning. It was the **** :) Still don't think much of Predator mode though.

TheVacantThrone

Onslaughts pretty good though! just had one round n somehow won it.. But wtf wheres my magnum? Everyone has their default weapon but Chris has no magnum. How is that fair :(

The magnum is always dropped as a weapon onto the map, some characters start with it, but i always pick it up. There's also a rocket launcher drop during the matches.

TheVacantThrone

Agreed. Somehow it's even worse than RE5's Survivors.

Team Survivors is even worse. No way to differentiate team mates from enemies.

"Oh hey buddy let me come with y- *BLAM*"

Oh...you were an enemy?

I don't mind it as much, but only when i'm specificly playing 2 v 2, with my buddy on in a party so we can talk tactics, stay close to revive each other etc.

I'd love it, if it weren't for one thing: You respawn as a zombie when you die, i HATE that, they're too slow and impossible to get a kill with, so once you die, you're not playing as a human again for the whole round.

If it was like RE5, where you just respawn, that'd be awesome. I also like the slight changes to the levels, blocked stairways and extra routes etc, that's awesome.

TheVacantThrone

I actually had a 3 vs 3 Survivors match earlier, where using Agent, i killed all 3 members of the other time within the first 45 seconds. It was just mental.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
i only tried survivors a few times , had a really match where Piers quick shotted me three times with his sniper and that put me off haha. I was p*ssed about the magnum because other characters got their magnum-Jake, Piers got his big sniper, i think sherry got her magnum, agent got one as well randomly? . Chris just got his machine gun n knife so he got a raw deal. I prefer onslaught n haven't tried the other predator one much. If they can update this at all then team onslaught and random zombies/javo running around the other 2 modes would be nice.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I played 2 rounds of Survivors so far... and either the people I were playing with were clueless, or just not used to it? I even came back as a J'avo and killed someone. That's a first for me.

Top Bottom