• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Did you think that Professional was easy?

Do you think that Professional was easy.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wpstudart

aintnoscrub;52989 said:
i always attempt pro mode/hardest mode, once you've cleared them i feel like i really have beat the game then. I never play easier modes just go straight into middle modes or the hardest

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Like, when I play Hitman. I try the hardest, I always get caught, but I always keep trying, until I'm successful, and it's so great when you see that you were been able to do it :lol:

teal27

^ I tend to operate the same way too. I always go for the middle mode first, I never go the "Easy" route. I've never played through Resi 5 on easy, actually.

Hollow-Words

I was almost to the point of beating professional until my disc broke and yeah~~~
It was that hard though, quite easy...guess it's because you get your old weapons??~~~
didn't try it with like starting from scratch~~~

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I think Pro Mode is really tough. Once I really got started and used to how quickly one can die, then it wasn't too tough, but I am stuck fighting Wesker & Jill, and I don't think it can be done with an AI partner...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I only played Pro Mode online and the one level that gave me the most trouble was the El Gigante level when you gotta shoot him from the truck, I did it, but once I did it I didnt carry on playing because it was like 3-4am lol an after that my live trail ran out, I never really tryed with the AI partner.

It's hard with the extra damage, but having good guns helps. not including the handcanon or RPG. but I did use inf ammo . .

Iced Digger

I never found pro very exciting unless you play it without unlimited ammo. It's actually fun that way. But, then it makes it much tougher. Close to impossible unless you play it with another person, mainly because the cpu is kinda dumb.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive been collecting ammo in my inventory lol, each gun has way over 400+ bullets, an Ive got like All the guns haha xD
I would not have been botherd but the guy I was gaming with on Pro said he wanted to use inf ammo, I didnt really mind tbh, as long as there all pimped up Im fine. but I think the one hit thing does make it harder.

Mahz

I thought Pro-Irving was a pain in the ass to beat. : ( ...I.....I never did beat him (shamed)

fox boy

hm, it was easy. but i think that was because i play'd from the easy up. in normal, expert, and pro i recruited people to help me. the normal wasn't really needed, i just wanted to test out the online portion of the game. it wasn't that bad, in fact i made 2 friends online when playing expert and pro. although even WITH infi ammo for rocket launcher, LT. hawk magnum, and a shotgun, we always died on public assembly. it made me so ****ed. at some point we won but it was frustrating because we wanted to hurry and fight again but that annoying cutscene with all of them beating you stoped the momentom.

Top Bottom