• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Delayed...

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Well if Capcom wants to polish it up, then that's okay, but I am seriously the most impatient person ever..

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
It's just a week, hardly development hell.

Tell me to eat my words if something major happens, but I see no reason to freak out at the moment.

I was so excited for the week before though, because it was closer to my birthday and something awesome could happen around my birthday four years in a row.. (Rev 1 on my birthday, my grandparents actually being able to see me on my birthday, I got to meet my favourite singer two days after it, then the fourth would be Rev 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I don't care really, seeing as how I won't be getting it until the entire thing has been released - and probably not even for a while after that as I just got loaded down at Christmas and I've only gotten through one of those titles so far and I'm still anxiously awaiting Remake HD - I just hope it'll actually be good.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
One week isn't that bad. I hope by doing so they are polishing it up for a proper release. Rather have a great final game than some half ass attempt

Dearheart Captive

Power is life
Since it doesn't appear that they have changed the disc release date it doesn't effect me all that much. I would much rather have the entire game at once than play a little, wait, play a little, wait. That would most likely infuriate me to no end. Patience isn't my strong suit

Top Bottom