• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*decloaking*

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Can't post images till I write 10 posts so pretend there's a pic of a decloaking Predator here.

Sup guys. I've never played a RE game but the recent RE7 reveal has raised so much noise I actually got intrigued and decided to finally try the games out to see what the fuss is all about. Plus I mean, I'm a big DMC fan and I kinda owe RE that series, don't I? And I also thought to join here while I'm at it, I guess it will be good to have some veteran fans to talk about the games as I dive into them. Maybe some of you already know me from the DMC forum.

For the others, let's see, introducing myself. What can I say, uhm... so, I come from Italy, I love pizza (well duh... kind of a tradition here), my hobbies/passions are videogames, movies, computer stuff and martial arts and fitness in general (cause who said a nerd has to be the stereotypical scrawny pale guy with big ass glasses, right? LOL).

So, happy to be here and I hope to have a good time.

IntoxNitram

Welcome, glad the Resident Evil 7 trailer/demo has led you to join this site and get involved in the franchise - it is an excellent time to do so, with most Resident Evil games available/out soon on PS4 and Xbox One.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
it is an excellent time to do so, with most Resident Evil games available/out soon on PS4 and Xbox One.

Ah there's no need to wait, I play on PC, and I do have my old PS2 still. I look forward to start playing, I'm gonna start with the RE1 remake, looks really damn good.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello and welcome!
Italy? Nice, I'm not aware of any other Italians here. You Italians knows how to make nice cars and how to win in football. :)

I'm a pizza chomper too, but I prefer American pizza with ticker - what is it called? - "bottom".
And I'm Norwegian, but I don't eat snow unless I have to.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
You Italians knows how to make nice cars and how to win in football. :)

Does it make me a bad Italian that I don't care for both of those things? LOL but hey, I do like wooing the damsels, our seas and food, guess those are redeeming points.

I'm a pizza chomper too, but I prefer American pizza with ticker - what is it called? - "bottom".

That's actually how they do it in Naples. The OG pizza, if you will. Some people associate it with America cause lots of guys from Naples migrated to the US back in the day and started their business there.

Hello and welcome, Foxtrot94. Nice to meet you. :)

Sup, Girly Gamer, thanks for the welcome. Extra sympathy points for you cause your name is the same as the Time Force Pink Ranger. That's my favorite season.

Hey, welcome! :D

Yo sis, thanks for the welcome.

If... if my American slang usage comes off as awkward, just... just tell me. You don't have to bear it.

O.O, heya to another DMC.org member i recall beside im here too :)

Hehehe I knew I'd find you here, lordy.

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Does it make me a bad Italian that I don't care for both of those things? LOL but hey, I do like wooing the damsels, our seas and food, guess those are redeeming points.
Haha, writing "wooing damsels" more than makes up for it, it's how I speak. :p

That's actually how they do it in Naples. The OG pizza, if you will. Some people associate it with America cause lots of guys from Naples migrated to the US back in the day and started their business there.
I didn't know that. But good food tastes good regardless of its origin, but it's fun knowing it's from Naples! I'm somewhat pizzaholic.

Top Bottom