• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Island

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Not sure if this has been posted before (I tried a search and nothing showed up) but here is a trailer of an upcoming zombie game.

Looks like Heavy Rain meets zombies- awesome.

sadistic_greyfox

Yeah, actually the family in the trailer isn't in the game, the game company hired some 3rd party to make that cgi movie, kinda disappointing. I am looking forward to the game but I'd really like to see some gameplay. Said to be alot more story driven than games like L4D, which i still love.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Yeah, actually the family in the trailer isn't in the game, the game company hired some 3rd party to make that cgi movie, kinda disappointing. I am looking forward to the game but I'd really like to see some gameplay. Said to be alot more story driven than games like L4D, which i still love.

Aww that is kind of a bummer that those aren't the actual characters. The design/style of the video looks really awesome though so maybe it'll still turn out just as neat- if not better!? I really like the idea of it being story-driven too.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
So got this game today and so far it's ok. I mean the story is nothing like the trailer shows lol. It's basically ur generic survival horror type of game but w/o the horror kinda xD. Gameplay is fps/rpg, u can modify weapons e.g. adding nails to a baseball bat but so far the only weapons I've came across are wooden paddles, rusty iron bars, a crappy little knife and a broom stick lmao. So yea the good stuff must come later.

Haven't tried out co-op yet but it should be fun.

Top Bottom