• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Damnation; The Sequel To Degeneration.

Sherry Birkin

Raccoon Incident Survivor
Did you guys enjoy the movie? ... In my opinion, I thought it was a huge step-up from its 2008 prequel, Resident Evil: Degeneration. :)

bruno

Chief Researcher
Yes, this movie was really great. It was epic and proves that Capcom could actually make good RE movies without Paul Anderson to ruin the name of Resident Evil.
It's not actually a sequel to Degeneration, since the story doesn't carry on to this movie. They're two independant movies within the RE universe, which show isolated episodes.

texeon

I liked it, I can't wait for them to do the next installment, I hate how Ada is so evil tho.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I might be alone in thinking that Degeneration was better, but I digress! I have certainly grown to love the CG films as they stick quite loosely to the lore of the games. Some of the fight scenes in this one are fantastic, particularly the Ada v. Prime Minister/President fight. The only thing that dulled it a tad was a quite poor form of conflict that was occurring but that's me being pedantic! Otherwise, another superb addition to the growing series of CG films!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I liked the movie. I think Capcom can pull of them a lot better than they can the games. I wish they had kept Claire though.

cemotions

I liked the first one way better ... was into that one right away ... Damnation I was getting bored but half way thru it picked up and got more interesting for me ... would like to see a 3rd

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Well i loved both movies. but i just don't like how Capcom is concentrating on Leon more than anyone else.

Top Bottom