• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crossover Ideas

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Fandoms love crossovers. From old movies like Frankenstein vs. The Wolf man, to modern video games like Super Smash Bros, to even comic books like X-Files Conspiracy - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, all entertainment mediums have done some sort of crossover events. Even Resident Evil has dabbled in this before with Left4Dead and Monster Hunter World. So if it were you, what kind of crossover would you do? What entertainment medium? With what IP? Let's hear it!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I occasionally like to play around with the idea of a Resi/Alien/Predator crossover. It’s purely for fun, seeing as they are some of my top favorite franchises, but I also think there is a decent, campy story that could be told. Capcom has already taken inspiration from both the Alien and Predator franchises, so why not? :razz:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I occasionally like to play around with the idea of a Resi/Alien/Predator crossover. It’s purely for fun, seeing as they are some of my top favorite franchises, but I also think there is a decent, campy story that could be told. Capcom has already taken inspiration from both the Alien and Predator franchises, so why not? :razz:
It's funny you say that...The whole reason I thought up this thread was because I was thinking about how much potential was wasted on the Alien vs. Predator concept, given how amazing BOTH of those series are on their own...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
It's funny you say that...The whole reason I thought up this thread was because I was thinking about how much potential was wasted on the Alien vs. Predator concept, given how amazing BOTH of those series are on their own...
There’s so much potential within the AVP crossover. Sadly the movies we got were ruined by studio politics... having the likes of Paul Anderson and the newbie Strause Bro’s didn’t help either.

AVP needs to take place on another planet, not Earth.

Ahem... to avoid derailing the thread, just imagine the Weyland and Umbrella team up. Chis and co. gonna have a bad day.

Top Bottom