• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Crimson Heads CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
There is an item in ORC that attracts crimson Heads, thus confirming the're appearence.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Thats weird.

considering the Crimson Heads never appeared in RE2 or RE3 as enemies I think it would be weird from a story standpot to include them now.

But then again this game is completely non cannon and is only a "what if" type of story so I guess its ok.:)

Also could you please post a link to your sources?

wesker_awesome

Thats weird.

considering the Crimson Heads never appeared in RE2 or RE3 as enemies I think it would be weird from a story standpot to include them now.

But then again this game is completely non cannon and is only a "what if" type of story so I guess its ok.:)

capcom announced some devices and tools, one of them attracts crimson heads. http://www.biohazardfrance.net/dossiers/reorc_demo/images/DSC_0252.jpg
btw i always hear people saying crimson heads turn into lickers. mabey it will get into that mabey there were none in two cuz they all turned into lickers, honestly who knows.
but i was like "zombies and crimson heads in the same game a second time........... zombiegasm!"

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Thats weird.

Its because they didn't come in till REmake...but lets face it...REmake is the cannon one between RE1 and REmake...so if they were in REmake, then you know they were in Raccoon during the time of 2/3...we just didn't see them due to them not being in those games because of when they were made...so it makes perfect sense that theyre here...actually adds to the realism...you can't have zombies without Crimson Heads really...

wesker_awesome

Its because they didn't come in till REmake...but lets face it...REmake is the cannon one between RE1 and REmake...so if they were in REmake, then you know they were in Raccoon during the time of 2/3...we just didn't see them due to them not being in those games because of when they were made...so it makes perfect sense that theyre here...actually adds to the realism...you can't have zombies without Crimson Heads really...
exactly u as pshycked as i am for CH's?

wesker_awesome

It was...reading it made me smile because i don't think many RE fans appriciate ZLand...

I do, but more so Shaun of The Dead, I liked 28 days later better than zland becauise if you took the comedy out of zland it would be a 28 days rip off.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
exactly, but you must recognise we wouldn't have zombieland without 28 days later. just as we would not have dead space without re 4.
Umm...ya lol...We would have Zombieland without it...they arent really even zombies in 28 Days Later...we wouldnt have zombies if not for George A. Romero's Dawn of the Dead, both the original and the remake...

wesker_awesome

Umm...ya lol...We would have Zombieland without it...they arent really even zombies in 28 Days Later...we wouldnt have zombies if not for George A. Romero's Dawn of the Dead, both the original and the remake...

true, by not have it i mean fast zombies wouldn't exist. yeah we would have zombieland, but that cardio rule be gone.

Top Bottom