• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Costumes

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
As the title would suggest, costume talk!
What costumes do you guys use in this game? Original or HD.

I usually have Billy in the Wolf Force or Jacket costume.

I can never decide with Rebecca. I guess I usually use Leather, S.T.A.R.S 1996, S.T.A.R.S Prototype, or Team Wesker.

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Nah, I need Billy in his Jacket outfit. He's gotta look like Don Johnson in Miami Vice.

As for Rebecca, I gravitate more towards S.T.A.R.S. 1996 in the same way I use Chris' S.T.A.R.S. uniform in Resident Evil 5.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
For Rebecca, I can't really decide either because I like pretty much all of her costumes except the fan-made T-shirts. I usually end up changing her outfit every five minutes anyway.

For Billy, I prefer Wolf Force, then his default costume. The other two aren't really to my liking; while I normally like men in suits, I don't think Billy looks as good in one as some of the other male characters would.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
For Rebecca, I can't really decide either because I like pretty much all of her costumes. I usually end up changing her outfit every five minutes anyway.
Yeah, sometimes I'll decide on an outfit, then I'll go into the next room and change it again. Maybe I should assign different costumes to different areas.

Reactions: Hel

HookerZombie

For Rebecca I like her basketball uniform the most (because it was part of an Easter egg in Resident Evil 2) but I also like her cheerleader outfit, "nurse" uniform (I have a thing for Japanese lolita fashions), and her fan-made T shirts (the Jill Sandwich and Umbrella shirts are my favorites).

For Billy I only really like his default outfit and suit. I don't really care for the two new outfits they gave him because they look too ridiculous in my opinion.

Top Bottom