• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Confused???Need Help!!!

ChriSReDFieLD

okay, im new here,
and i was wondering whats the deal with getting unlimited ammo on Re4 without the cheatpacks or having it on pc?
i have it on gamecube, and was wondering how to get unlimited ammo and for what weapons.

3d-agent

After beating the game..u get unlimited Rocket launcher... and Chicago typewriter(Tommy Gun) with inf ammo.. but u have to purchase it from merchant. And i think its also works on GC...

Hollow-Words

IF you have it on Wii or PS2 then after you complete Separate ways you get a Handcannon, after you max it out you you Infinite ammo

A_Wesker123

The Original
If you buy an Action Replay for your gamecube, then you should be able to get unlimited ammo using that for any gun i belive.

shoheeb

the 3 (4 for ps2 and wii) are
Infinite rocket launcher- finish the game once then purchase for 1 million PTAs as the title suggests it is a rocket launcher that keeps firing

Chicago typewriter- beat assignment Ada (separate ways in ps2/wii) then purchase for 1 million pesatas. It is a tommy guy that fires 10 damage every 0.10 seconds

Handcannon- get 5 stars on all stages with every character. Iniatially free but costs 790 000 PTAs to upgrade to infinite ammo. It does 99.9 damage every 1.14 seconds

Ps2 and wii exclusive: prl 412- a laser weapon that works pretty well. Beat pro mode to unlock for free

Hope that helps!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I missed out on the Laser gun coz i only had RE4 on the gamecube, the gun looked pretty cool though.

Anfield0408

To be honest with you RE5 the prl 412 is a horrible weapon. It takes way too long to charge up your attack, it looks hideous and it takes up to many slots in your inventory. I unlocked it used it once and got rid of it lol. Your not missing much

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Playstation aye i liked the suit or armour ashlet had saves her from getting her head cut off. shame the other formats didnt have that as a unlockable and the gangsta suit was pretty cool.

Top Bottom