• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 [Community] Resi Arrives

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The much anticipated sequel to Resi 4 arrives on 360 and PS3 this month.

Will you be picking up a copy? Has the demo put you off? What do you think of the control scheme? Is shooting Africans racist? and are you looking forward to co-op online?

CiaFutureK

RE5.;26377 said:
The much anticipated sequel to Resi 4 arrives on 360 and PS3 this month.

Will you be picking up a copy? Has the demo put you off? What do you think of the control scheme? Is shooting Africans racist? and are you looking forward to co-op online?

I will most DEF! be picking up a copy of this wonderful game. The demo was amzing, such great graphics, gameplay etc. Shooting africans is NOT racist, b/c there are also caucasions, arabs, and asians in this game ass well that we'll be shooting, so NO not racist at ALL. I def. can't wait to play Co-Op with my friends.:D

Feng-Hi

Already pre-ordered and aaiting its arrival. I can't wait even though the wife is already sick of the fact that I've been playing the old Resident Evils to keep "up to date" on the events that have led up to this.

Not only that but I had RE4 on Wii but now got a 360 so I can expect more from it! Mwhahahahahahaha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Will anyone be a super fan and buy the red xbox with red controller... I will admit to wanting a new red pad, the thing looks sexual.
you got it on pre-order haha you lucky sonava...

OH hahaha
My mate just got the full game I should be playing it tonight haha..

CiaFutureK

RE5.;26435 said:
Will anyone be a super fan and buy the red xbox with red controller... I will admit to wanting a new red pad, the thing looks sexual.
you got it on pre-order haha you lucky sonava...

OH hahaha
My mate just got the full game I should be playing it tonight haha..

How does your friend have the full game? how will you be playing it>?

CiaFutureK

RE5.;26449 said:
He gets things early because he can time travel

Oh, haha. That's cool. I hope some japanese people will post videos online Thurs or Fri when it comes out for them.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah man that would be awesome, If I play it Ill tell you what its like it will probaly be awesomely extreme though.
If i find out what happens to Jill ill ask you if you guys if you wonna know ahaha

CiaFutureK

RE5.;26454 said:
Yeah man that would be awesome, If I play it Ill tell you what its like it will probaly be awesomely extreme though.
If i find out what happens to Jill ill ask you if you guys if you wonna know ahaha

I guess we'll all find out next Friday. :D Can't WAIT!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I've had my copy of Resident Evil 5 pre-ordered for flippin' ages now! I've been wondering whether to cancel it and order the Limited Collector's Edition instead though.... decisions, decisions... :p

For anyone from the UK: I've pre-ordered mine from Amazon UK and Resident Evil 5 is currently priced at £29.99 - which is the cheapest place I've been able to find it. Be sure to pre-order yours!

Feng-Hi

Next week is going to be streesful for me (massive exam at wokr on 10th), smug (got a commendation through work) and finish the week off when the postman will finally deliver my copy of RE5!

If the Postman does one of his late days and doesn't deliver until well afetr lunchtime I will rip out his spleen and chisel out his heart with a teaspooon!

***and breathe***

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Hm...

Me thinks several of my class mates (Being of African/Carribean decent)might think I'll be racist playing RE5.
What could be worse?
WHite man in Africa killing Africans?
Or white man killing white non-Africans in Africa?

MoleMan

Will you be picking up a copy?
I'm not going to be the sorry sap without a copy of this game. One of the most highly anticipated games for the Xbox 360, you would have to be an ass to skip this one.

Has the demo put you off?
Absolutely not, the demo is the best demo I've ever downloaded, mostly because it was the only one interesting enough for me to download. Why would the demo put anyone off? It combines the great horror in broad daylight, praying to the Resident Evil God for the big axe man to die, a feat previously to be accomplished. After watching several other trailers, the designers incorporated light to where it takes a while for the characters eyes to become adjusted when entering dark rooms, hiding the enemies right in front of your face. Its a good feature that will come in handy.

What do you think of the control scheme?
Not bad at all. People complaining about not being able to move, obviously have never played a Resident Evil game. Now, in the modern era of video games, I believe CapCom changed this control scheme for the average Gears of War player to better immerse themself in the Resident Evil Universe, and to make more money and not get negative ratings because of hard to master controls...

Is shooting Africans racist?
Let me ask you one thing. What kind of people originated from Africa? Black people you dumbasses. There's no racism in this game, just realism.

Are you looking forward to co-op online?
Absolutely, it looks like a great feature, but I'm not using the Mic. Chatting during gameplay deters from the horror, and I just want some smarter AI, no offense Sheva. Hopefully, CapCom will allow you to pause during online play, so you can quit on and off, when playing this game hours on end.

So there you have it, Resident Evil 5 hasn't even come out yet, and I'm ready to give it a 10/10. It sounds, looks, and feels great, and is a must have in any hardcore's gaming repitoir.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yo thats a top games review man Id say Resi 5 is definatly worth a 10/10 the demo has not put me off either.
A part of me I wishes Id never played it though because now when I reach those levels in the game ill know exactly what to do haha.
I sadly will have to put up with being the sorry sap that doesnt get the game the first day its out, unless I manage to find the foundage for it I'm going to have to wait till i have the money, but I will be able to play it at my mates house. I may try to complete it before its out, we will see haha I dont like to rush with such games. But I like to be the known it all of those things haha. Im aiming to find alot of secrets plus I really wonna know what you unlock after the games completed.

EDIT

Yeah, Ive just been playing RE5 at my mates house.
Top game.

All the money get's shared on co-op plus you can upgrade weapons, co-op splitscreen is okay It's not a complete full screen, though it's still okay.

Your all goig to have to see the menu screen for yourselves it's got added options which you will like x)
I think each character has 3 costumes, Plus I think both players can have the same guy two shotguns ect.
The game is the meaning of badass.

I dont want to spoil nothing.

MoleMan

march 13th, i'm not sure if one week will ever take as long as this one will... hopefullly this will pass fast.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
MoleMan;26664 said:
march 13th, i'm not sure if one week will ever take as long as this one will... hopefullly this will pass fast.
I know man, I want the proper version so bad. Its only a week till its out though.
I think co-op online would be more enjoyable but we'll ave to see haha hard to find good players to put up with.. and pictures.. only two, plain links just incase you dont want to see. but its not really spoiling anything.

this is the main menu what it looks like if its of any interest.
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9615/dsc00398v.jpg

this is gameplay aha which is not in the demo
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8463/dsc00401q.jpg

Top Bottom