• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 COMIC-CON FOOTAGE OF RE6 Directly From Capcom

svp

maybe someone has posted it before, but I try to update it
this is from Capcom Unity :

LEON S. KENNEDY: Jason Faunt (body) Matthew Mercer (voice)
HELENA HARPER: Katherine Randolph (body) Laura Bailey (voice)
CHRIS REDFIELD: Reuben Langdon (body) Roger Craig Smith (voice)
PIERS NIVANS: Kevin Dorman (body) Chris Emerson (voice)
JAKE MULLER: Troy Baker (body, voice)
SHERRY BIRKIN: Sara Fletcher (body) Eden Riegel (voice)
ADA WONG/CARLA RADAMES: Michelle Lee (body) Courtenay Taylor (voice)
VOICE OVER DIRECTOR: Liam O'Brien

it seems the whole Ada/Carla clone is true
is body the same as face for the actors?

bruno

Chief Researcher
maybe someone has posted it before, but I try to update it
this is from Capcom Unity :

LEON S. KENNEDY: Jason Faunt (body) Matthew Mercer (voice)
HELENA HARPER: Katherine Randolph (body) Laura Bailey (voice)
CHRIS REDFIELD: Reuben Langdon (body) Roger Craig Smith (voice)
PIERS NIVANS: Kevin Dorman (body) Chris Emerson (voice)
JAKE MULLER: Troy Baker (body, voice)
SHERRY BIRKIN: Sara Fletcher (body) Eden Riegel (voice)
ADA WONG/CARLA RADAMES: Michelle Lee (body) Courtenay Taylor (voice)
VOICE OVER DIRECTOR: Liam O'Brien

it seems the whole Ada/Carla clone is true

I didn't see this and created a new thread...
Anyway, let's wait and see who Carla is. She may be a second identity of Ada.
Or it may be Ada's real name.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
It seems this game won't have a shared inventory. From what I could understand, both partners can grab the same items. That's why there's no grabbing animation.
This will avoid AI wasting all your ammo/health, and conflicts during coop (like one playeg picking up more items than the other).
This individual inventory system seems great, RE5 was a bit annoying at times.
It also seems the AI doesn't die so often.
only thing i want to know is can i steal stuff from the A.I, or store stuff to the A.I like i did in previous games? - so i can load them up with bull**** , then sell it all ! - Will there be a shop? will there be a weapons upggrade system ? a melee upgrade system ? If there is a shop will it be like resident evil 5 or 4 ?- i am hoping for a shop keep like 4 :) - I also saw that theres collectibles to shoot like resident evil 5, i am wondering what costumes, characters, or goodies it will unlock ???

HELLBOY1980

The folks from Capcom-Unity have streamed the new demos for Re6 directly from Comic-Con.

Jake and Sherry's (skip to 3:13)

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomunity/b/324688316

Chris and Piers (skip to 3:37)

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomunity/b/324699855

They both look great and we can finally see the chrysalis transformations that the J'avo's do, those things are fast and deadly. Also:

- Zombies are not infected with the C-virus but by something else (makes sense)
- Claire will be referenced in this game (for the people who keep asking about Claire)
- No story trailer for Comic Con

Leon's demo will be streamed tomorrow with a producer from the game. They will be re-playing the demos over the weekend at specific times in case you would like to see them again.

Enjoy!
could you post leons when its up?

bruno

Chief Researcher
only thing i want to know is can i steal stuff from the A.I, or store stuff to the A.I like i did in previous games? - so i can load them up with bull**** , then sell it all ! - Will there be a shop? will there be a weapons upggrade system ? a melee upgrade system ? If there is a shop will it be like resident evil 5 or 4 ?- i am hoping for a shop keep like 4 :) - I also saw that theres collectibles to shoot like resident evil 5, i am wondering what costumes, characters, or goodies it will unlock ???

No, each player will have independant inventories. The only thing that you can do is feed some of your herbs to your partner when they're almost dead.
There won't be a store, but a skill points system. You can upgrade abilities like health, stamina, melee, accuracy, reloading time, etc, but not the weapons themselves.
You can't buy or sell weapons or other items.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
:) I'm so glad to hear that Claire will be mentioned, it gives me hope that she will appear in future games.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I refuse to watch any of these feeds! I watched too much of ORC before the game was released, and I feel like I learned too much. :eek: I'm surprised by how of this game has already been shown, but that's how RE titles are usually handled. Seems Capcom hasn't changed how they build up hype... Then again, it works. Do not watch. Do not watch. DO NOT WATCH! :oops: Okay, maybe just a peek...

HELLBOY1980

No, each player will have independant inventories. The only thing that you can do is feed some of your herbs to your partner when they're almost dead.
There won't be a store, but a skill points system. You can upgrade abilities like health, stamina, melee, accuracy, reloading time, etc, but not the weapons themselves.
You can't buy or sell weapons or other items.
that kinda stinks...

bruno

Chief Researcher
that kinda stinks...
I think this will be great. Both characters are able to catch every item in the game, meaning you don't have to worry about your partner wasting your resources, and in Coop, you don't have to arguee over a certain weapon or a pack of ammo. Thus there's no animation to pick up the items.
I think this system is much better than RE5, since you are more independant. However, it's a bit less realistic.
I also like the idea of the skill points system more than the weapons store. I think it's better to evolved your characters than their weapons. Actually, you can make your character better at handling weapons, which basically leads to the same as upgrading the weapon itself.

HELLBOY1980

I think this will be great. Both characters are able to catch every item in the game, meaning you don't have to worry about your partner wasting your resources, and in Coop, you don't have to arguee over a certain weapon or a pack of ammo. Thus there's no animation to pick up the items.
I think this system is much better than RE5, since you are more independant. However, it's a bit less realistic.
I also like the idea of the skill points system more than the weapons store. I think it's better to evolved your characters than their weapons. Actually, you can make your character better at handling weapons, which basically leads to the same as upgrading the weapon itself.
-gotcha, so we get the same pickups. thats good , but i still liked the store from res evil 4...It was exciting to see what i could buy

Top Bottom