• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 COMIC-CON FOOTAGE OF RE6 Directly From Capcom

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
The folks from Capcom-Unity have streamed the new demos for Re6 directly from Comic-Con.

Jake and Sherry's (skip to 3:13)

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomunity/b/324688316

Chris and Piers (skip to 3:37)

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomunity/b/324699855

They both look great and we can finally see the chrysalis transformations that the J'avo's do, those things are fast and deadly. Also:

- Zombies are not infected with the C-virus but by something else (makes sense)
- Claire will be referenced in this game (for the people who keep asking about Claire)
- No story trailer for Comic Con

Leon's demo will be streamed tomorrow with a producer from the game. They will be re-playing the demos over the weekend at specific times in case you would like to see them again.

Enjoy!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
are you sure you look kinda suspicious :confused:

TOMCRUISE.gif

My excitement still is not finished... I need...more...time.... I LOVE CLAIRE!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Possible Claire reference:

*in the middle of the El Gigante fight*
Piers: Uh Captain...
Chris: What?
Piers: There's something I need to confess.
Chris: Dont Piers, we're gonna survive this!!!
Piers: But....
Chris: Dont give up!! We're gonna be ok!!!
Piers: I SLEPT WITH CLAIRE!!!
Chris: YOU SON OF A........!!!!!

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I skipped to Chris's campaign and saw a glimpse of that El Gigante...! Then closed it. Bad as I want to see more I'm not looking at any more spoilers lol.

funny that you say that because that's where I left off before I posted this thread and left out. I'm about to go finish watching it now, good luck at not looking at any more spoilers. Every time they show us more of chris' campaign it makes me want to play his the most. Cant wait for this game.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I think there's still more to come tonight... I mean they specifically sais there's going to be another trailer on their website. I think yesterday was just the gameplay. What do I know though? :p

6:00-7:00 Resident Evil 6: The Fear and Horror!— The latest installation of the blockbuster Resident Evil video game franchise arrives this October! Get a behind-the-scenes look at the most ambitious CAPCOM title to date from Hiroyuki Kobayashi (executive producer), Yoshiaki Hirabayashi (producer), and Miguel Corti (localization director). Arrive early and receive access to exclusive information, live gameplay demos, a trailer premiere, and some surprises. Q&A session to follow. Room 25ABC

Jwells

I REALLY really (yes really) like the leon campaign :) It reminds me of Resident Evil 4. And that's a good thing.

The campaign of Chris is to fast paced for me (little too action-oriented).

TheWall

The AI seems a little stupid. Seriously runs into a pole for about 5 seconds come on. I dislike playing Co-Op so I'm really hope the fix the AI.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I like Chris' gameplay. The giant was interesting and it's not just a copy from the RE4/RE5 giants. And you fight it in an innovative way.
Wesker is confirmed to be dead, Jill and Claire not in the game.
Leon's campaign looks too easy for this type of gameplay. Leon should have weaker moves (which is realistic, since he's not as strong as Chris and Jake has superpowers) to balance the difficulty.
However, the whole game is looking great.

EDIT:

If we show Capcom we want the demos (even without buying Dragon's Dogma), they might make them available to us. It might be the new demos, leaving the older demos as an exclusive to Dragon's Dogma owners.
Let's show Capcom we want to play the demos!!!

Lonesurvivor2127

I like Chris' gameplay. The giant was interesting and it's not just a copy from the RE4/RE5 giants. And you fight it in an innovative way.
Wesker is confirmed to be dead, Jill and Claire not in the game.
Leon's campaign looks too easy for this type of gameplay. Leon should have weaker moves (which is realistic, since he's not as strong as Chris and Jake has superpowers) to balance the difficulty.
However, the whole game is looking great.

EDIT:

If we show Capcom we want the demos (even without buying Dragon's Dogma), they might make them available to us. It might be the new demos, leaving the older demos as an exclusive to Dragon's Dogma owners.
Let's show Capcom we want to play the demos!!!

Thats would be to get new demo. I used forty bucks of store credit for dragon's dogma and i haven't stopped playing it. lol

bruno

Chief Researcher
It seems this game won't have a shared inventory. From what I could understand, both partners can grab the same items. That's why there's no grabbing animation.
This will avoid AI wasting all your ammo/health, and conflicts during coop (like one playeg picking up more items than the other).
This individual inventory system seems great, RE5 was a bit annoying at times.
It also seems the AI doesn't die so often.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
With the demo, and the gameplay I've seen online it kind of feels like the AI isn't bothersome. Until you're waiting for a door they need to be there to open sometimes. Much improvement from 5.

willowsby

maybe someone has posted it before, but I try to update it
this is from Capcom Unity :

LEON S. KENNEDY: Jason Faunt (body) Matthew Mercer (voice)
HELENA HARPER: Katherine Randolph (body) Laura Bailey (voice)
CHRIS REDFIELD: Reuben Langdon (body) Roger Craig Smith (voice)
PIERS NIVANS: Kevin Dorman (body) Chris Emerson (voice)
JAKE MULLER: Troy Baker (body, voice)
SHERRY BIRKIN: Sara Fletcher (body) Eden Riegel (voice)
ADA WONG/CARLA RADAMES: Michelle Lee (body) Courtenay Taylor (voice)
VOICE OVER DIRECTOR: Liam O'Brien

it seems the whole Ada/Carla clone is true

Top Bottom