• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Collecting

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Newest addition to my collection! Picked this happy boy up at the comic shop yesterday!
72346703_2834803536538684_8811829464552964096_o.jpg
original.png

Last edited:

ReeseJamPiece

I collect videogames.
Mostly PS2 and Xbox 360. (I'm a beginner)
It's fun and easy to get into. (as long as you know how to balance money for taxes n stuff with entertainment)
The only thing that stresses me out is that I have so much going on that it's hard to keep track of everything.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Ok, I might need to add this guy to my collection...

When I say “might” I mean it’s gonna happen. :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 21244

I like to collect videogame mostly and figure
I already posted my resident evil collection on an other thread so i will post my other collection here

Here my metal gear and death stranding collection

XW7pHKH.jpg

4uOVCsw.jpg

lNCJ6bT.jpg

Here some of my dragon ball collection, i think you will like this vegeta figure @KennedyKiller

UwKyKqS.jpg

M9JfFv7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21244

I love my BB pod :3 I'm trying to get my hands on a cheap(ish) QPID.
Yeah i would like one too, i would also like to have higgs and die Hardman mask, there are some on the internet, very cheap

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
So I received my Joker figure about a month ago now. It was a pain dealing with the seller as they clearly forgot my order at one point. But here he is in all his glory! I'm impressed at the amount of pieces that came with him and the amount of detail and likeness to the actual Joker. I love the Arthur Fleck sculpted head too and will eventually get some pics with that one as well but for now...

XIbnnK9l.jpg

lYickoBl.jpg

gXpyFFQl.jpg

Q8vNTKXl.jpg

b1853i2l.jpg

Last edited:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I like to collect videogame mostly and figure
I already posted my resident evil collection on an other thread so i will post my other collection here

Here my metal gear and death stranding collection

XW7pHKH.jpg

4uOVCsw.jpg

lNCJ6bT.jpg

Here some of my dragon ball collection, i think you will like this vegeta figure @KennedyKiller

UwKyKqS.jpg

M9JfFv7.jpg
That Vegeta is mad dope. Say what you will about GT. Super Saiyan 4 design is badass...

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
No doubt - GT had the best character designs. SSJ4 is the best Saiyan design in the series. I hate that Super just changed hair color over and over. I like the artistic leap from SSJ3 to the SSJ4 designs.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This is honestly the coolest thing about being a TMNT fan right now. These are incredible.
Uya9ibB.jpg
OMG, I've wanted to add these to my toy collection sense they dropped. This is amazing. I'm glad you were able to get your hands on 'em. They sold out FAST here. That being said...despite the fact that Leo is my least favorite, the piece of Turtles memorabilia is what I want the absolute most. History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3530.jpg

Turo602

The King of Kings
OMG, I've wanted to add these to my toy collection sense they dropped. This is amazing. I'm glad you were able to get your hands on 'em. They sold out FAST here. That being said...despite the fact that Leo is my least favorite, the piece of Turtles memorabilia is what I want the absolute most. History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3530.jpg

Neca has hinted that they're re-releasing the Turtles in 2 packs this year for the 30th anniversary with a new bandana sculpt. So you still have a chance.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend that set. My brother got it for Christmas a few years back and it was a nice idea by Playmates, but they never finished the line because Leo didn't sell too hot and I can definitely see why. Some of the figures just aren't accurate. Most notably, the movie star figure which is made out of plastic instead of rubber and is missing his belt. I don't think the figures are removable either and the 2007 figure is missing due to the original molds being destroyed in a fire.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Neca has hinted that they're re-releasing the Turtles in 2 packs this year for the 30th anniversary with a new bandana sculpt. So you still have a chance.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend that set. My brother got it for Christmas a few years back and it was a nice idea by Playmates, but they never finished the line because Leo didn't sell too hot and I can definitely see why. Some of the figures just aren't accurate. Most notably, the movie star figure which is made out of plastic instead of rubber and is missing his belt. I don't think the figures are removable either and the 2007 figure is missing due to the original molds being destroyed in a fire.
Ok wow...You have me sold on this being less than I hoped lol. As for a Neca rerelase in 2 packs, that would be amazing. I hope to god it's true.

Top Bottom