• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Code Veronica X hard game?

potato

I find Jill's lockpick way more useful than Chris's lighter though (even if the lighter kills crimson heads). Also Rebecca can heal Chris multiple times. I guess it just depends on how you play for who's easier and what's more useful.

1 & Remake & Zero was the hardest if you don't have a guide, RE2 & RE3 was hard on the battle system, the lickers are hard in RE2, Nemesis fights were tough on RE3 even though most are optional, CVX is the easiest among the old series, Outbreak 1 & 2 are harder than it.

Zero was hard in some areas, like the monster that gets you in the toilet. Also some place is better of going in alone.

For Remake, it depends what difficulty you are playing, the Crimson head can be tough, but you always have a choice whether to kill a zombie & whether to burn it on normal, or leave it as it is. Remake doesn't require you to carry 4 mission critical items all at once, you can choose the surplus ammo & weapon to bring along, it gets annoying when the door leading to 1 of the item box gets broken. I played both Chris & Jill, you get lockpick on Jill and shotgun early which helps, Chris is actually by default harder, i forgot if both of them had the stun action when grabbed. I never played hardest because i know it requires lots of ninja & you need to know the place you are going to avoid unwanted confrontation.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
1 & Remake & Zero was the hardest if you don't have a guide, RE2 & RE3 was hard on the battle system, the lickers are hard in RE2, Nemesis fights were tough on RE3 even though most are optional, CVX is the easiest among the old series, Outbreak 1 & 2 are harder than it.

Zero was hard in some areas, like the monster that gets you in the toilet. Also some place is better of going in alone.

For Remake, it depends what difficulty you are playing, the Crimson head can be tough, but you always have a choice whether to kill a zombie & whether to burn it on normal, or leave it as it is. Remake doesn't require you to carry 4 mission critical items all at once, you can choose the surplus ammo & weapon to bring along, it gets annoying when the door leading to 1 of the item box gets broken. I played both Chris & Jill, you get lockpick on Jill and shotgun early which helps, Chris is actually by default harder, i forgot if both of them had the stun action when grabbed. I never played hardest because i know it requires lots of ninja & you need to know the place you are going to avoid unwanted confrontation.
I agree that outbreak was pretty hard.

WeskerLives2015

I never could even get past the first stages of it when I first got it for PS2 XD, now that I'm a little older I'll try it again as soon as I get a PS2 controller.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Well the Tyrent on the plane was easy for me because of the exploding arrows. The hardest part was the crushing the ball.

ArabPikachu

Capcom indeed anted up the difficulty in Code: Veronica X but I'd say beating it isn't as hard as beating Resident Evil: Survivor.

Top Bottom