• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Code name "HUNK"

ADRENAL LOOSE

Tattooed Machanic with a Gamer Side
hey guys and gals
I'm a huge evil fan I've been playing the series since game one, I've come to love the mysterious story behind HUNK. My post here is about who thinks HUNK deserves a part in the main story? We all know he's a force to be reckoned with and gets it done in the zero hour, but what really drives this character to keep showing up in the series but not have a story. We also know he's important to the behind the scenes but why does he keep showing up time to time, it can't just be loyalty to umbrella he has to have something at stake, MR.Death what is your story?

meg5493

Have we even gotten anything new with HUNK since Code Veronica? I mean yea he's always a playable character in mercenaries mode but at this point its just for aesthetics due to his design. I'd love to see HUNK in actual story modes maybe with a new team of mercs

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Last time we saw Hunk was in Operation Raccoon City right, but that's not a canon tittle so yeah I think they need to provide his backstory which could happen in 2 remake. Hunk is arguably the most mysterious character next to Ada Wong.

ADRENAL LOOSE

Tattooed Machanic with a Gamer Side
I agree, I hear a lot of hater out there, "he's a overrated masked neck breaker" but if thats all you can say about him it sounds like you've only played mercenaries and never re2. Lol

Seth Nix

I just posted to CAPCOM's Facebook today about this. HUNK deserves a game to himself. I mean sure, he's technically a "bad guy" and most likely a psychopath by nature like Nikolai and Wesker, but he's such an awesome character! Even though Operation Racoon City isn't canon, nor do I really like the game that much, I thought it was sick when your team met up with HUNK in the beginning. That sold the intro for me. I mean the dude alone survived G Birkin, the Racoon warzone, and extracted the G-virus sample. The majority of all other UMBRELLA and SF units died in the chaos, IN GROUPS. He was a lone wolf lol

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
From what I am reading, it sounds like HUNK would make a great antagonist. Maybe not the mastermind, but a Krauser-like operative that you can battle one on one. He really is the missing link of the series.

Top Bottom