• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Claire alternate costume revealed?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The battle suit was terrible, but it also wasn't something Jill chose for herself. Wesker put her in it. Jill actually has pretty good taste when it comes to outfits that are both practical and nice to look at, Claire... not so much.

Denzil22

Premium
I can feel all of Claire's Outfits. I enjoyed the designs quite nicely.

Just not feeling her face doe.
For some reason I really like her revelations 2 outfit really suits her very well love the jacket I can see a lot of people cosplaying as this one.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
D

Do you think a similar thing happens with Jill well for a small time her bsaa outfit seemed most practical but then her battle suit went the over way I gess but her diving suit in revelations is ok.

Her battlesuit was Wesker's idea, remember. And I wouldn't expect any diving suit in the modern day not to closely hug the skin.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
D

Do you think a similar thing happens with Jill well for a small time her bsaa outfit seemed most practical but then her battle suit went the over way I gess but her diving suit in revelations is ok.
I think they recycle Jill's outfits a lot; like a lot a lot. We've seen her tube-top/mini skirt, STARS uniform and BSAA uniform so many times now that I'm sick of them. My favorite alternate for Jill in Remake is her Terminator/Army alternate because it's different. (Same with her Regina/DC throw-back in Nemesis.)

If we see Jill again I would love to see her in something that makes her look like she actually has clothes aside from these three outfits.

Denzil22

Premium
I think they recycle Jill's outfits a lot; like a lot a lot. We've seen her tube-top/mini skirt, STARS uniform and BSAA uniform so many times now that I'm sick of them. My favorite alternate for Jill in Remake is her Terminator/Army alternate because it's different. (Same with her Regina/DC throw-back in Nemesis.)

If we see Jill again I would love to see her in something that makes her look like she actually has clothes aside from these three outfits.
Yeah I think Jill needs more outfits would be nice to see her in some different style.

jamesssxD

I bought the rodeo costume lol just because I always use Claire in raid mode and thought it would be a change

this new costume is okay, kind of basic, I prefer her original one too

Spencer Key

Inappropriate in what way? Yes, it's tight-fitting, but the only skin you see is her upper arms. Not to mention in DC's universe, it is the official military uniform as all her team members are wearing the same thing. It's what she's been assigned and expected to wear.

Gotta stick up for my girl. ;)

Sorry late reply lol but Regina's clothes are inappropriate because they're not in anyway protective of her skin and body considering the combat her team might do on their missions. Leather and spandex... like really? The STARS wore much better uniforms with their thicker, warmer materials and stab proof/bullet proof vests. Jill is the only exception who doesn't have a vest on, but that's only to make her breasts more pronounced. Fan service, you know. I don't know how anyone could argue...

Spencer Key

The battle suit was terrible, but it also wasn't something Jill chose for herself. Wesker put her in it. Jill actually has pretty good taste when it comes to outfits that are both practical and nice to look at, Claire... not so much.

I'm sorry but Jill looks like a hooker in RE3. Am I the only guy who doesn't get turned on by Jill's slutty fashion? Claire, on the other hand, always looked cute in her outfits in RE2 and CVX.

Also, Wesker put Jill in a skin-tight suit that exposes the mid part of her generous-sized breasts, and they say he's homo? Did he take it upon himself to fit her in that outfit, or did he have Excella deal with it?

Denzil22

Premium
If I had to go with one Costume that was most suitable it would be jills bsaa one it was also stylish to. I like how they allways keep a colour with every charicter blue for Jill green for Chris ect .

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Here's a screen of Barry's BSAA outfit in game (click for full-size). It looks good! I hope we can get these without having to buy the clothes. xD

berto

I Saw the Devil
tumblr_nez2m0n9Ly1rivjv8o1_r1_500.png
Oh, thank god. I thought the cowboy outfit was it and I almost lost all hope.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Oh, thank god. I thought the cowboy outfit was it and I almost lost all hope.
She has at least two other costumes as well. I won't mention what they are right now though, as I'm sure people would like to find out for themselves! :D

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
She has at least two other costumes as well. I won't mention what they are right now though, as I'm sure people would like to find out for themselves! :D

I hope one of them is as crazy as Pirate Jill, Sailor Chris or Ninja Keith.

Top Bottom