• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Christian Bale Flips Over T4 Scene

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
"I was looking at the light.."
"OHH GOOOD for you and how was it!?"

I dont care man, christian bale is still a f**kin sickhead.

Lol "im gonna f*ckin kick your ass!!!"

he thinks hes a nutta coz of the american psycho film obviously

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=893.msg22013#msg22013 date=1233778224]
Didnt he play Batman in the two most recent bat films?
[/quote]Indeed :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
As if he aint rich enough though, he's the new batman he must have millions.
to get vexxed over having to shoot again is abit sad though

Hoady

Jeez he mustn't have had sex with his wife for a few years or at least missed his coffee or something because man sometimes you can get real ****ed off but this guys acting like a kid i haven't seen him on tv before.The lighting guy should've fully chipped the prick and its Terminator 4 for gods sake the last one was terrible it can't be that big a deal.

Lol yeah Re5 i would just make like one movie have a few million and quit my job.After a few months maybe a year people would stop hassling you no more fame crap you'd be living it!

Lol heres a parody on it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyAj05IWgo0&NR=1

3d-agent

the first scene was from his movie Harsh Times it was a good one u should watch it...and someone dub on it, its not his voice, not his movie dialogs, and btw which part of it was funny?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I heard about this on the news the other day! I've gotta check this out! :p Thanks for posting!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Shame on Bale! he should be more careful, then people wouldnt get recordings of him going nuts.

Top Bottom