• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Chris Story ( Piers Nevins death )

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
if u want to discribe this sad moment in ONE WORD ..

what will you say ?
i will Say A HERO :(

Vivica Kang

Mushroom Kingdom- Community Relations Department
I was sad at his fate towards the end but to describe him overall for his actions? Young, Naive, and Loyal.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
PIERS DIES!? WTF??

J/k I've completed all the campaigns :p

One word to describe Piers at the end would be - Heroic. The most epic heroes always sacrifice themselves to save others.

Describe his sad moment in one word?...DAYUM!!! Or NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Describe him in one word? Hawt! Lol In all seriousness perhaps aggressive and determined. But that's two words. :oops:

Meg

So bin ich eben
One word ----> Sadface. :( Chris got on my nerves. I liked Piers a lot more. So I was sad to see him go. I was hoping he would come back in future games, buuuuut nope. :(

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
You might want to change the Thread Name in case people who haven't played the game yet sees. Personally I thought his death was sad and he died a hero.

ummm i dont think so KKAAIIG ... cuz I do not think that there are people who did not play RE7 ..but if u want me to change it .. i will delete the thread .. :)

MetalGamer2

Survivor
To describe this moment in one word I would definitely say dedication. Not just to others, or the mission, but to his own beliefs and ideals. It's definitely a tragic ending. I got teary-eyed when I first saw it :'(

I remember just minutes after I completed Chris' campaign for the first time, I said to my sibling (with whom I played through the entire game with): "After seeing that ending, I think Piers might just be the manliest man in RE history..." XD

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
he would have been a great Captain if he wasn't given that hard choice to inject himself with the Virus strain, as i feel that Chris has done accomplished his "Life Mission"...... and also i'd like to drop this:

DAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN YOOOOUUUUU PIIIIIERRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!

(i find it ironic that Chris, fought his former Captain of *S.T.A.R.S* and Chris being a Captain of BSAA)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Piers was a hero i didnt like him at first because i wanted Chris to have Jill or a girl with him. However piers won me over and the ending of chris' campaign was the best part of the whole story for me . Although Leons campaign was more survival based and classic fun I liked chris actual back story better (hes my favourite) and i am fond of Piers now.

Top Bottom