• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Chris Death?

bmh

I've seen this possibility mentioned a couple of times; that Chris could die. Is this anything but pure speculation?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Resident Evil died when RE5 hit the market, Albert Wesker was Resident Evil.

Chris is Call of Evil: Resident Warfare and an a**hole of main character.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Resident Evil died when RE5 hit the market, Albert Wesker was Resident Evil.

Chris is Call of Evil: Resident Warfare and an a**hole of main character.
Come on, do you ever have anything good to say? Ever since this game been announced mostly everything you said was just bad mouthing it. And Wesker is not the only face of Resident Evil.

Jwells

Chris ain't going no where,Chris is Resident Evil.

Leon is Resident Evil :p

Na i really liked Chris before Resident Evil 5.

But now he's my least favorite character.

Put Leon and Chris in one room (with no food), lock the door, and throw away the key.

Chris ain't got a chance. Leon will beat the hell outta him.

Hell... even Jill will kick his Buffed'Up ass

xMobilemux

Come on, do you ever have anything good to say? Ever since this game been announced mostly everything you said was just bad mouthing it. And Wesker is not the only face of Resident Evil.
I'll say good things about Resident Evil when it actually is Resident Evil and not Call of Evil: Resident Warfare.

I'll never get the game I want if I just sit in the corner and suck Capcom's dick like a good little fanboy.

Hell... even Jill will kick his Buffed'Up ass
Jill did kick his buffed'up ass lol

ElleChii

Ladyluck means nothing.
Leon is Resident Evil :p

While I love Leon and like Chris, I don't think "they" make the game, They're a part of it, Jill, Claire, Rebecca and even Sherry are an important part of the serie, If they do end up killing Chris, I think it'll happen the same with Jill in RE5 and it'll just show that she was alive this whole time, However that'd be cliché'd, anyway, just to say that, all RE characters are important in their own way, heck even Ashley is.. er... never mind ^^'

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I'll say good things about Resident Evil when it actually is Resident Evil and not Call of Evil: Resident Warfare.

I'll never get the game I want if I just sit in the corner and suck Capcom's **** like a good little fanboy.
Yeah, but acting like a child and yelling because they changed the game isn't going to help either. Why judge a game now before you actually fully play it? And in all honesty the changes they're making is for the better. People need to get out the past and realize what is current.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
And in all honesty the changes they're making is for the better. People need to get out the past and realize what is current.

Actually this is all your OPINION on it, so please don't make it sound as if it were fact.

Its all well and good that YOU think this change is for the best, but telling other people they are acting like a child and that this change is for the best makes it looks as if you are looking down on them.

Thats how I perceive it anyway, if you honestly don't like him saying bad things about the game just ignore him, you going and calling him childish and trying to give him your view of "what is best" isn't going to solve anything.

After all, he is entitled to his opinion just like you are.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
ToCool74, I'm not going to debate with you. I'm not trying to see this thread go off ten pages because of you. I stated what I wanted to Wesker500. Hopefully your mind changes when you play it.

xMobilemux

Yeah, but acting like a child and yelling because they changed the game isn't going to help either. Why judge a game now before you actually fully play it? And in all honesty the changes they're making is for the better. People need to get out the past and realize what is current.
I've realized what is current and it sucks!!! I've played the demo and it sucks!!! The full game's gonna be no different. And living in the past? Open your eyes and look around, Everyone is going back to living in the past (retro gaming) because everything that is current just SUCKS!!!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I've realized what is current and it sucks!!! I've played the demo and it sucks!!! The full game's gonna be no different. And living in the past? Open your eyes and look around, Everyone is going back to living in the past (retro gaming) because everything that is current just SUCKS!!!
That's true to some extent, but if that's how you feel alright.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Please people...Quit arguing...We're a family, remember...

Chris' death is just speculation, however, I'm VERY behind the idea...I'm not a Chris fan...Nor do I DISLIKE Chris...He's just always sort of..Been there...But in my opinion, it will REALLY push the story in a new direction if he were to die...For one, it would show that Capcom isn't too scared to kill off a main character...Second, it will give Pierce a time to shine, third, Chris has been in (Counting RE6) 6-7 of the MAIN Resident Evil games if you also count the Chronicles games, which I personally do because they DID affect the story..

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Please people...Quit arguing...We're a family, remember...

Chris' death is just speculation, however, I'm VERY behind the idea...I'm not a Chris fan...Nor do I DISLIKE Chris...He's just always sort of..Been there...But in my opinion, it will REALLY push the story in a new direction if he were to die...For one, it would show that Capcom isn't too scared to kill off a main character...Second, it will give Pierce a time to shine, third, Chris has been in (Counting RE6) 6-7 of the MAIN Resident Evil games if you also count the Chronicles games, which I personally do because they DID affect the story..
Its cool. There were no bad feelings exchanged with me and Wesker500. I don't know why everyone is so keen on wanting Chris to die. I stated in another thread that if someone were to die it might be Leon actually. How will his mission change when he sees Sherry is still alive? He may still feel obligated to protect her. So if someone dies doing something heroic to protect another I think it would be him. Or maybe none of the main cast will die. We will have to see.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
First of all, Jill is Resident Evil... :p

Also, I think we're nearing the end, so it's possible.

Amen to that! *fist bump* the Jill part, not the end of RE :( I know though, it will have to end sometime. I just hope RE6 isn't the last one, there's still so much for them to cover!

Top Bottom