• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Choose your B.O.W (Poll)

What's your favourite BOW

• hunter (all variants)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • licker

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • chimeras and reapers

• Revenant and other uroborus creatures

• Bandersnatchers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cerberus (and all dog enemies)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Like the last 2 polls, let's see which variant of the same type of creature everyone prefers

Poll 1: Zombies
(T-virus zombies won)
Poll 2: Humanoid enemies
(ganado/majini won)
Poll 3: B.o.w. enemies
1. HUNTER (all variants)
2. LICKER
3. CHIMERA & REAPERS
4. UROBORUS & REVENANT
5. BANDERSNATCHERS
6. CERBERUS (all dog enemies included)

This time you can pick more than 1 option. Though try to limit your choice to 3

Please state your reasons why You picked the option you chose and also say what your least preferred type is too and why.

Next times Poll:
Boss enemies 1

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Hunters hands down.
ever since they first appeared in the original re game ive liked them. The fact that they can cut your throat in one swipe is enough to scare the crap outta me.

Least fav...idk. Each re monster has their own ups and downs lol.
I guess if I had to choose it would be the dogs...no real reason, just not super creative and it woildnt give me nightmares lol.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I think that the best B.O.W. ever made would be The Reaper. It has only two attacks. One blinds the player, the other is an instant kill. Even Nemesis or Mr. X's punches only take a fraction of the player's health, and Hunters have their attack that can decapitate the player, but they have other swiping attacks that only mildly annoy the player. But once that Reaper takes hold, DEATH.

That being said, I f*cking hate Reapers. I always make sure they get an infinite launcher rocket to the face. But they are efficient at killing the player.

Top Bottom