• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 chicago typwriter problem? help appreciated

toObrUTaL

i just beat separate ways and assignment ada and it said that i unlocked the Chicago typewriter and i have to buy it from a merchant. I didnt have enough when i tried another round of separate ways so i went on my other save and it wasnt at the merchants. So i made another file and went to the first merchant and it wasnt there again. what am i supposed to do? because i want to beat pro some what easier. thanks If you could send me the message to daltondailey@hotmail.com i seem to have trouble finding my posted forums once again thanks!!

toObrUTaL

i just bought the chicago typewriter on seperate ways ...thinking that it would make it purchasable on the regular campaign but it didnt happen. i even started over again to see if that would work but again it didnt. is there anyone out there that can help me? please i really want that gun on my regular campaign

Hoady

Have you beaten the game with Leon?I'm nearly 100% certain you have to complete the game once(if you haven't done that).All i know is that you beat separate ways to unlock the Chicago Typewriter on the campaign and beat assignment ada to unlock it on separate ways if you haven't completed the campaign thats all i can recommend, sorry man some else probably knows more.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If you didnt have enough money in the game to buy it in the first place you should have kept saving up on that file till you did have enough money x0 once you get that gun you dont need anything else it makes the game so much easyer.

I wonder what gun Chris gets in RE5 thats the same as the chicago typwriter lol i bet it would be sick to gun down all those africans there are so many, it would feel like scarface lol haha infact why not just give us the gun scarface uses haha

toObrUTaL

yea i beat normal with leon im trying to get the the chicago typewriter to help me beat pro to get the prl 412.

lol scarface uses a M16 with a M203 grenade launcher attached to the bottom. i seen in a vid that u do indeed get a M16 but im not sure how good it is in the game. i also seen that u can get an AK47 which is personally my favorite gun because i have one myself. :)

im trying to think of a sub machine gun that they would put into the game to be some what like the chicago typewriter (m1a1 thompson) since the chicago tyewriter is a sub machine gun.

i was thinking of the P90 since RE5 is more modern especially in their weapons of choice, but i was alos thinking that they might want to use a throw back weapon like the PPSH-41 which is a sick ass ww2 sub machine gun like the thompson.

links to see guns...
p90
http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg13-e.htm

PPSH-41
http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg02-e.htm

ALSO SEEN THAT THEY PUT THE SKORPION INTO RE5 SUCH A SWEET LITTLE SIDE ARM!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah you can use the SKORPION in the RE5 demo, nice gun that is.
Id like to see the p90 in RE5 as well haha i heard that game has 20 weapons in it somewhere dunno if its true.

Top Bottom