• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Character Selection!!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Capcom has confirmed that RE6's campaign will be 30 hours long, they also confirmed that each character will have their on story and you can select which character you want to playthrough at the start of the game and no matter what they all end up in the same place. Just like RE1 and RE2!!!

What are your thoughts on being able to choose which character you would like to play as like the classic games?

L30N

Alive
Capcom has confirmed that RE6's campaign will be 30 hours long, they also confirmed that each character will have their on story and you can select which character you want to playthrough at the start of the game and no matter what they all end up in the same place. Just like RE1 and RE2!!!

What are your thoughts on being able to choose which character you would like to play as like the classic games?
Yea, this was mentioned on the interview Jay posted. :D

theinternat

Queen Internet
jakeykins, i love you. i laughed for like 10 mins at your signature XD lol

anyway i think this is a great idea for RE6. it seems like this is the first time they've really put effort into crafting a legitimately good story and focusing on character development. when you think about it, Resident Evil's plots have always been kinda one dimensional. i'm so excited for 6 because it really feels like they're fleshing everything out and we'll get a captivating story out of it... and we won't wind up with another helicopter-into-the-sunset ending.. lol

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)

I think its great !! Hopefully they are bringing their A-game this time like they used to...............last generation!:cool: I really love resident evil 4 im crossing my fingers they take all that was great from resident evil 1-4 and the coolness of wesker from 5 and top it and just plain perfect that recipe this time around with 6 ! -They did mention fans will want to start the game with Leon though, so that what im going to do! Im saving Jake for last!-think his story will be amazing and full of fan goodies for us!! -Im also just very eager to find out about all the new creatures and main villians too!! -Please throw me a HUNK bone too Capcom I miss my favorite mercenary !!!! -Have to say im very hopeful with the trailers and loving the mercenary mode locations that weve seen soooo far..30 hrs sounds about right to me, but hey we all wish for a 100 plus !!-we can dream!

xMobilemux

I think its great !! Hopefully they are bringing their A-game this time like they used to...............last generation!:cool: I really love resident evil 4 im crossing my fingers they take all that was great from resident evil 1-4 and the coolness of wesker from 5 and top it and just plain perfect that recipe this time around with 6 ! -They did mention fans will want to start the game with Leon though, so that what im going to do! Im saving Jake for last!-think his story will be amazing and full of fan goodies for us!! -Im also just very eager to find out about all the new creatures and main villians too!! -Please throw me a HUNK bone too Capcom I miss my favorite mercenary !!!! -Have to say im very hopeful with the trailers and loving the mercenary mode locations that weve seen soooo far..30 hrs sounds about right to me, but hey we all wish for a 100 plus !!-we can dream!

Oh I would sure love HUNK back too :) But please keep his Mask on, I wanna keep the mystery lol :D

HELLBOY1980

Oh I would sure love HUNK back too :) But please keep his Mask on, I wanna keep the mystery lol :D
- or we could find out who he is and make it something epic..! -also give you a costume choice where its on or off. Hunk deserves his moment in the sun! hes in almost every game but never the star of his own campaign..except the survivor res evil 2. -always a brides maid HUNK never a bride-lol

xMobilemux

- or we could find out who he is and make it something epic..! -also give you a costume choice where its on or off. Hunk deserves his moment in the sun! hes in almost every game but never the star of his own campaign..except the survivor res evil 2. -always a brides maid HUNK never a bride-lol
One of the best things about HUNK is you really want to know who he is but as soon as you find out, you end up wishing you never knew because he was more awesome as a mystery, I agree he should have his own game, but keep the mask on lol

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
H.U.N.K - Huge. Urge. Necrophilia. Kisses?

well, now that we can choose characters in resident evil Im pretty sure I would pick...argh *struggles between chris and leon*

What if I play as leon and it spoils chris's playthrough or vice versa? (i.e. Leon and Chris are at a gas depot but don't know that and while im playing as Leon i see Chris so now i know when I play as Chris I will see Leon occupying the bathroom stall and/or the closest girl who likes twilight because of the emotional experience.) I'm not saying they should separate the two story lines, im just saying don't kill each other until the end.

HELLBOY1980

Excuse my inability to recall right now, but I think it's not been explained what HUNK stands for, right?
-It all started at a after work party for Umbrella and HUNK showed up without his uniform on. All the girls around the office gave him that name and it just stuck! -LMAO, i dont know but it would be cool if Capcom gave us a reason of if someone could get info on that ?? H= huge, U-=Umbrella, N-erd, K-killer

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Huge Urge Necrophilia Kisses...? Copyright it before Capcom claims it.

Heavily Underrated Necromorph Killer...? :D

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium

i like this, i like this a lot.
now you have the chance to explore 3 different story lines, each with their own unique character development, which will make for some fun hours of play.
thumbs up from me,

Top Bottom