• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Character Alignment Chart (Possible Spoilers)

Darkness

Infected
I just got done making this and wanted to share. I think that maybe some characters might fit the same alignment, such as Jake or Ada perhaps fitting in the chaotic good section, but I wanted to fill in every square so I put them as close as I could while making sure every square was filled. I probably would have put Piers in either lawful good or neutral good, but I didn't want to kick anyone out of their position so I couldn't fit him in. Ustanak I might have chosen to put in true neutral, but I had to fit someone in neutral evil so I stuck him there. Also I recognize that the characters are dynamic, and by the end of the game, most of the neutral ones probably are considered good, but this is just a snapshot of them at one point.

qU7uj.jpg

ClaireRedfield<3

I just got done making this and wanted to share. I think that maybe some characters might fit the same alignment, such as Jake or Ada perhaps fitting in the chaotic good section, but I wanted to fill in every square so I put them as close as I could while making sure every square was filled. I probably would have put Piers in either lawful good or neutral good, but I didn't want to kick anyone out of their position so I couldn't fit him in. Ustanak I might have chosen to put in true neutral, but I had to fit someone in neutral evil so I stuck him there. Also I recognize that the characters are dynamic, and by the end of the game, most of the neutral ones probably are considered good, but this is just a snapshot of them at one point.
Stupid View Whore...
First Your Picture, Now This?
Ugh. You Disgust Me Honey.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I love this picture!

And it's true pretty much

Also if i had to chose a picture i'd choose chapter 4 Leon and Chapter 3 Ada those two looked REALLY awesome

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Stupid View Whore...
First Your Picture, Now This?
Ugh. You Disgust Me Honey.
Well, well, well.

This was a pretty stupid thing to do, friend. First of all, we don't accept this kind of behaviour at this forum, so based solely upon the rules I've banned this account without question.

But more than that, what you were too daft to realize is that I can see your IP address and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have another, more active, account on this forum; 'ClaireRedfield<3' is merely a duplicate. So, unless you wish for your other account to be banned as well, I'd better see some explanations sent to my personal inbox soon. I've not yet banned your active account but I'm only giving you a day to contact me.

Cheers.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
First off Thank you for that Femme Fatale

Second

I never did get to give of my reason for this

It accuruately tells how each character is

Not sure about Ustanak though....

Also i found it funny how i'm just like Ada

I don't get involved unless told to or if (without much involvement) It intrest me

Also i remember saying that same line a few years back

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
This is really good Darkness :)
If there was another column it could go something like this:
Loyal Good - Piers
Loyal Neutral - Hunnigan
Loyal Evil - Deborah??

Darkness

Infected
He's pretty interesting to think about in that respect. It begs the question "can a BOW really be good or evil?" BOWs are, by definition simply weapons. It's along the same lines of the debate around "guns don't kill people, people do." If you've seen Degeneration (spoiler), you might consider the lickers to be "good guys" at one point and "bad guys" at another, based on what they're being used to do. In reality, it is no the lickers who change sides, but their controller. This brings one to ask, is Ustanak a weapon, or a conscious being. The J'avo are controlled by the C-virus, and pretty much lose all self control, I think we can consider them as mere weapons. Ustanak was created by the same virus, so if we see him as similarly being under it's control, then we might no longer place him on a moral scale.

On the flip side, somewhere in his file I remember it saying that he is only loyal to Carla herself, that Carla talks to him in a kind way, like a child, and that he is more intelligent than your average J'avo. Based on this, I think it is possible that he is in full control of his actions, and chooses consciously to do evil, out of compassion for Carla. If this were the case, we may be able to consider him evil after all.

So really I think one could make a debate for either side.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
BOWs are weapons designed to do whatever their creator sets forth for them to do. So much like a gun the power is in the owner hands. This fact is proven in RE3 when Nemesis was set out specifically to kill S.T.A.R.S members and nothing else unless it was a threat. Though I can't say exactly the same for Ustanak. It killed anything that moved lol.

Top Bottom