• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Certain Order ?

Tez

Hey guys i'm Tez (Just joined)

Sorry if this has been talked about but is there a certain order you have to play the campaign in? I did Chris L1, Jake L1 and Leon L1. But when I went to do Chris L2, the story seemed to of gone back. Before Jake and Sherry took off in the helicopter. And you have to take down two of them Ogroman monsters.

Do you have to play all the levels with one character, just to stay a float with the story?

leathaface99

I've heard there's a certain way to play it so the story makes more sense, but I am not sure I think I heard someone mention you are suppose to start with Chris.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Supposedly theres no real order. You can play the campaigns in any order but I personally would suggest clearing a campaign and then moving on to the next one rather than doing all simultaneously.

Tez

Ah okay I think i'll stick with Chris then for awhile. Cheers for replying.

DarkZhooter

바보
Hey guys i'm Tez (Just joined)

Sorry if this has been talked about but is there a certain order you have to play the campaign in? I did Chris L1, Jake L1 and Leon L1. But when I went to do Chris L2, the story seemed to of gone back. Before Jake and Sherry took off in the helicopter. And you have to take down two of them Ogroman monsters.

Do you have to play all the levels with one character, just to stay a float with the story?
Idk but I'm totally diggin' your sig~ Nice one :)

bruno

Chief Researcher
The producers reccomended starting with Leon. I'm going to play in the order they appear in the selection screen. Started with Leon, then moving to Chris and finally Jake (ok, maybe not finally - there's one extra campaign).

zeroskaterz92

you can start off any character, but if you want to follow the correct timeline;
you should start with Jake and Sherry 'cause of their story set at the end of 2012, they encountered Chris and Piers in the Eastern Europe.

the second one would be Leon segment which occur in the present, 2013 - Tall Oaks incident.

after that, it comes down to Chris segment (same timeline as Leon in the present), which start off with Chris drunk and retired from the past six months event (which would be explained in the Chapter 2, the exact same time he encountered Jake and Sherry, having a grudge with the woman in red scarf)

last but not least, Ada segment to tie up few loose ends.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
eh, too late for me i've started the campain since Launch day, and went with Leon's campain. being Helena (not counting the introduction game play, since the gameplay starts after the introduction-cut scene). so yesss, and will. so i will most definately do Jake's segment (being Sherry) after i have done and currently on Leon's segment (being Helena).

Top Bottom