• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Certain events didn't happen in my playthrough (RE REMAKE)

Jordan15

I just beat the game with Chris on easy, and a few things didn't occur, and my ending was a pretty bad one.

SPOILERS

Basically:

1. I met up with Rebecca later in the game, she ended up staying around the save room with the plant 42 roots in the bedroom. I never got to kill the plant, even with her in the room, the bottles wouldn't work to create the concoction since I didn't know medicine, she never offered to help either.

How come she never came at the end of the game, and how come I never got to kill the plant roots.

2. The mansion self destruct sequence never activated

3. The tyrant never burst through the roof to kill it

4. who the feck is enrico? I saw 3 dead stars members, the video guy, the guy on the deck who comes alive, and the guy who got owned by the shark. Was he the snake poison guy, cause I don't know which one Wesker killed.

Thanks guys

Mr Sunshine

First of all I have to clarify that I haven't played the REmake. However I think I can answer some of your questions.

Like you said you got the bad ending, which means a few things. Only Chris escapes and Rebecca must have died somewhere during your playthrough and thus she can't activate the self destruct option(She is the one doing it). In the bad ending you don't face the Tyrant on the helipad, just in the laboratory, where he is easy to get killed.

Enrico is the leader of the BRAVO team. He dies in the sewers by Wesker.

I can't answer to your first question. I can see that there are quite a few changes in this part of the REmake.

Jordan15

Ah, so Rebecca is the one who activates it.

I wonder why she didn't leave the residence.

I remember taking the family seal off the door to enter the area under the stairs, thus locking the path to the residence. Maybe I had to put the seal back after beating Lisa, talk to Rebecca and bring her to the labs or something?

I managed to save Jill because she was in the lab area, not on the opposite side of the mansion where you'd assume she'd move after triggering all the events.

lol, I just googled Enrico, and I don't ever remember seeing that guy the entire game. Maybe he appears in Zero or something.

L

Lurker
Jordan15;73164 said:
Ah, so Rebecca is the one who activates it.

I wonder why she didn't leave the residence.

I remember taking the family seal off the door to enter the area under the stairs, thus locking the path to the residence. Maybe I had to put the seal back after beating Lisa, talk to Rebecca and bring her to the labs or something?

I managed to save Jill because she was in the lab area, not on the opposite side of the mansion where you'd assume she'd move after triggering all the events.

lol, I just googled Enrico, and I don't ever remember seeing that guy the entire game. Maybe he appears in Zero or something.

Enrico appears underground with the hunters? It's a mandatory cutscene, I dont see how you could miss it.

Jordan15

Rathit;73171 said:
Enrico appears underground with the hunters? It's a mandatory cutscene, I dont see how you could miss it.

OHHH, he was the guy that gave me the crank!

Totally forgot about that. Now I remember him saying "traitor" and trying to shoot me.

Top Bottom