• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Catch me up please?

Buckeyeman98

Ive watched the three movies and played the demo for res 5 on 360 and liked it but i cant seem to find the books anywehre so if someone could like explain to me whats been going on in the games/books? and maybe give me an order of how i should play them to get the story...thasnk!!!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Ugh, that's a LOT to explain lol. The games go: RE0, RE1, RE2, RE3, RE:CV, RE4, and RE5. I'm not too sure about UC and DSC, because I haven't played those.

But if you search the forums here, you'll get all the info you need.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Elochai;65139 said:
The games go: RE0, RE1, RE2, RE3, RE:CV, RE4, and RE5.

Exactly. Survivor and Dead Aim fit between RE:CV and RE4 (not completely shure about Survivor).

Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles (both for Wii) are rail shooters that retell the events from RE0 to RE:CV (REUC shows some unseen events about these games) and add 2 new stories.

The movies have nothing to do with the games, so if you are trying to understand the story, they'll only get you confused (when playing the games, you have to ignore the movies completely because they are very contradictory).

The S.D. Perry books are mostly novelizations of the games, their porpose is to expand the games' universe showing more about the characters. They are not canon though.

Kellyrose

hobojoe521

theres a good chance that no one will read this but they made books on the movie and the game. not ot get you confused, they are two VERY different stories. also yes i had a very hard time finding all seven RE books especially number 4

Top Bottom