• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Carlos is back <3

Tyrant

So after seeing the heroes trailer, I finally get the realization that our lovely Spaniard is back in action and ready to fight the infected again :D I'm excited because Carlos is possibly my all time my favorite and doesn't deserve to be one of those characters that Capcom just leaves alone forever because we all loved him and like Barry, they deserve to be in another game

L30N

Alive
So after seeing the heroes trailer, I finally get the realization that our lovely Spaniard is back in action and ready to fight the infected again :D I'm excited because Carlos is possibly my all time my favorite and doesn't deserve to be one of those characters that Capcom just leaves alone forever because we all loved him and like Barry, they deserve to be in another game

He looks weird though, I like the RE3 and TUC look/face..

Tyrant

Its okay though, He is still the man
Him and Barry are hands down my two favorite male protagonists

bruno

Chief Researcher
Carlos is actually brazilian xD
I think he's a great character, maybe he should be brought up again, in a Jill game.

Tyrant

There is actually no real mention of Carlos' ethnicity
It is only said that he is of Indian decent and if anything he is Portuguese but I like to consider him as my little spaniard :D

Top Bottom