• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom WTF is wrong with you ?

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
To the skeptics, notice the center right part, it shows the main character aiming handgun at possibly a zombie, so I'm 100% sure there will be combat with firearms and melee although the gun variety may not be as diversed as 5 or 6.

vlcsnap-2016-06-18-20mzkm4.png

meg5493

you guys have no input on capcoms other huge flops lately ?
Capcom has actually been doing better then in recent years. I think the only truly negative things I've heard about in regards to capcoms business practice is how SF5 felt unfinished and them not using their IP's to the full potential.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
To the skeptics, notice the center right part, it shows the main character aiming handgun at possibly a zombie, so I'm 100% sure there will be combat with firearms and melee although the gun variety may not be as diversed as 5 or 6.

vlcsnap-2016-06-18-20mzkm4.png
i honestly cant tell what anything is in this pic except trees in the top corner and bottom right maybe a guy holdong a flash light ???

Edge

While SF5 could've been better received had Capcom waited a few more months of development rather than pushing it out just in time for Pro Tour, I do think that they're going the right direction with the RE series and their other IPs.

Top Bottom