• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Capcom Panel (New Stuff)

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Actually Capcom implies this as well when they point out that we are going to be seeing a "Darker" Chris in this game who is seeking revenge for his fallen comrades.

Its pretty obvious at this point that he is "revenge driven".

And as I said earlier, that doesn't mean that he isn't a good guy anymore or that he is going to just let innocent people die, but it does mean that a big part of his motives along with stopping the bioterror attack is getting revenge for his fallen comrades.

Now another thing you keep trying to do is "reason" why he is like this, so let me set the record straight, I am NOT saying that its unreasonable for him to be like this, given what happened he has every right to be ****ed and revenge driven.

But do I have to agree with this new change in his character?

heck no.

Its like when a child who was abused and tortured by his parents grows up to be a serial killer.

Sure its understandable how he got there, but obviously I am not going to agree with it.

Its completely understanadable how Chris got to this point, but my point is that I do not like this change in his character.

This is ALL opinions between you and I right now.

As I said earlier, your not going to change my stance on this nor am I going to change yours, so the best thing to do would be to agree to disagree.

If you keep replying to me I can guarantee you this will go on forever without accomplishing anything lol.

So agreeing to disagree would be best.

Well I don't know when I ever tried to change your stance on anything and I have no idea wth you are talking about in this thread now but you would be great for a debate team.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Well I don't know when I ever tried to change your stance on anything and I have no idea wth you are talking about in this thread now but you would be great for a debate team.

obviously what I said was lost on you lol.

And being a smartass is real mature...

My point was that you replying to my every post saying the same thing will not change my view on this, so why even bother?

Its the same with me replying with how I do not agree with this character change and you agreeing with it.

So I tried to take the mature route and just ask you to agree to disagree and move on.

And you give me this kind of reply........real mature.

Oh and Jay, please stay out of what you do not understand, I never said that so don't put words in my mouth.

Jay

K.I.N.G.

My point was that you replying to my every post saying the same thing will not change my view on this, so why even bother?

Its the same with me replying with how I do not agree with this character change and you agreeing with it.

So I tried to take the mature route and just ask you to agree to disagree and move on.

Oh and Jay, please stay out of what you do not understand, I never said that so don't put words in my mouth.
When was my reply stated towards you? Did I reply to you this way? I said "Anyone" as in general to whoever reads it.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
When was my reply stated towards you? Did I reply to you this way? I said "Anyone" as in general to whoever reads it.

obviously it was towards me since you did say it towards tharsheblows who was just replying my post.

Telling him to "don't bother anymore" and than saying what you said obviously would have to be towards myself since he was "bothering" with me at the time.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
obviously it was towards me since you did say it towards tharsheblows who was just replying my post.

Telling him to "don't bother anymore" and than saying what you said obviously would have to be towards myself since he was "bothering" with me at the time.
I said don't bother anymore because what he was saying wasn't getting him anywhere. I wasn't directing that towards you personally. If you took what I said the wrong way I can't help that.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I said don't bother anymore because what he was saying wasn't getting him anywhere. I wasn't directing that towards you personally. If you took what I said the wrong way I can't help that.
well whatever, maybe i am just looking to much into it, just forget it.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries

LOL When have I been a smartass? I was complimenting you on your debative qualities. How am I saying the same thing in my post and if I am why would you keep replying to them? I also don't understand why you keep stating that I'm trying to change your opinion on this subject when I could care less on what you believe. Also, please tell me what are we agreeing to disagree on, I'm lost. I just stated my opinions like you stated yours. You should know how a forum works since you told everyone how in a thread not too long ago.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- I just see chris knowing the only way to stop whatever is going on is for someone to put a stop to it! hes going to be put in a situation where someone has to stay behind to either push a button,detonate something, or distract the evil for the rest of the team to make it out alive, or hold onto the bad guy till the very end! - You can just picture his life flashing before him of claire and him as kids, his team dieing, killing albert, kissing jill the last time he saw her......then picturing weskers and birkins children making the world right again this is for you jill ........KA - B-O-O-M !!!!!! The entire stars team shows up for the funeral as its brodcast on tv over all nations... even see sheva crying watching....with a news cast of the new president saying there is new light and our time of darkness is over thanks to our worlds greatest hero......chris redfield. closing with jake holding sherrys hand and her pregnant.maybe if sherry and jake conceive that child would be the antidote blood they need to cure the world? pretty EPIC STUFF, HUH? !!

ToCool74

Veteran Member
LOL When have I been a smartass? I was complimenting you on your debative qualities. How am I saying the same thing in my post and if I am why would you keep replying to them? I also don't understand why you keep stating that I'm trying to change your opinion on this subject when I could care less on what you believe. Also, please tell me what are we agreeing to disagree on, I'm lost. I just stated my opinions like you stated yours. You should know how a forum works since you told everyone how in a thread not too long ago.

Oh, so you don't get what "agree to disagree" means?

yea riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight lol.

But if you want to be black and white about it, "agree to disagree" that I think that Chris's new attitude is lame and you think its great.

And i keep replying as long as someone else keeps replying to me, especially if they start being sarcastic and yes a "smartass" in their posts.

And please don't try that " When have I been a smartass" line with me lol.

Your obviously trying to be a smug sarcastic jerk with the "your debative qualities" and "you would be great for a debate team" lines, simply because I tried to end the conversation with you rather than keep on spewing the same stuff to you and continuing a conversation that obviously will go no where fast.

But lets see if you can walk away from this lol.

Because as long as you reply to me I will have more to say, anybody who has had these kinds of discussions with me will tell you that lol.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
- I just see chris knowing the only way to stop whatever is going on is for someone to put a stop to it! hes going to be put in a situation where someone has to stay behind to either push a button,detonate something, or distract the evil for the rest of the team to make it out alive, or hold onto the bad guy till the very end! - You can just picture his life flashing before him of claire and him as kids, his team dieing, killing albert, kissing jill the last time he saw her......then picturing weskers and birkins children making the world right again this is for you jill ........KA - B-O-O-M !!!!!! The entire stars team shows up for the funeral as its brodcast on tv over all nations... even see sheva crying watching....with a news cast of the new president saying there is new light and our time of darkness is over thanks to our worlds greatest hero......chris redfield. closing with jake holding sherrys hand and her pregnant.maybe if sherry and jake conceive that child would be the antidote blood they need to cure the world? pretty EPIC STUFF, HUH? !!
Where do you get this stuff lol.

Top Bottom