• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Can you really killl Leon?

Do you think it's possible that Leon cannot die in Operation Raccoon City?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
As most of you have seen, this Trailer for the new Operation Raccoon City game shows Leon being "shot dead" by an Umbrella Henchman.
But, the question arises, if Leon was killed in Raccoon City, how is it that he was later seen in other Resident Evil games? I personally don't think that Capcom would do that, so maybe that prick who was holding the gun to Leon really doesn't get to shoot him. If you'll remember, as he raises his gun, the screen goes black and you can hear a shot fired, but you don't see who shot or who was shot. So what if Leon actually outdrew and shot him, or Jill arrived and saved Leon? Do you think that's possible?

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
Oh, I didn't know the game was suppose to be a non cannon. Thanks for filling me in. :D

Joe S. Kennedy

I don't think Leon died. Even if in the end the guy said "we've eliminated the target" i think he's still alive cuz it doesn't show Leon dead, so it might be another gun that shoots someone else... Or if he's acutally dead it's because it's not a cannon one but, you can't kill Leon can you? :(

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't think Leon died. Even if in the end the guy said "we've eliminated the target" i think he's still alive cuz it doesn't show Leon dead, so it might be another gun that shoots someone else... Or if he's acutally dead it's because it's not a cannon one but, you can't kill Leon can you? :(

Yes lol...Capcom has CONFIRMED this...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Because...as i said earlier...the game is non-cannon...

Funny how some people seem to not be able to grasp this fact lol.

Its a non cannon game which means you will be able to kill alot of RE staple characters such as Ada,Claire,Jill,and even Carlos.

Leon is just the only one shown so far.

No matter who you kill the RE main canon will stay intact but THIS games universe's story will be changed.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Funny how some people seem to not be able to grasp this fact lol.

Its a non cannon game which means you will be able to kill alot of RE staple characters such as Ada,Claire,Jill,and even Carlos.

Leon is just the only one shown so far.

No matter who you kill the RE main canon will stay intact but THIS games universe's story will be changed.
Thank you lol! Finaly someone who gets it...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Look what Leons been through if this was real life he would of died in RE2 I mean come on.

Top Bottom