• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Bugs, crashes and other problems

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Its all about high scores just an S' isnt that good, same as RE5 an SS wasn;'t very good, unless you could do it with a 150 combo and get a massive score by using other tactics, the S is just a pass, the high score is the real challenge!
True though they realised it was too easy in 5 hence the higher score standards.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- ive had this bug or glitch numerous times that in mkercs where i kill a regular cop zombie or woman zombie by stomping on their head then they do a glitch where they get up and they attack me with no head and hold on to me and invisible bite me!!!!!

BranBran

I found problems while playing Mercs! I would kill a zombie by blowing up their head and they would still grab me. Also, when I would save my partner from dying and they get up, the death animation would play right after that! :(

ResidentE

Its all about high scores just an S' isnt that good, same as RE5 an SS wasn;'t very good, unless you could do it with a 150 combo and get a massive score by using other tactics, the S is just a pass, the high score is the real challenge!

Heh, maybe. Personally I enjoyed doing co op mercs with a friend, getting SS on all maps with all chars.

@BranBran: you mean you wanted to step on his head? Because that's completely intended. Also, makes more sense than zombies just laying on the ground, waiting to be killed. Now they actually try to get you.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
i don't think their meant to get you once they have no head, its seems like a tiny bit of lag sometimes if your a bit late with the stomp. Best way to do it is run around till your feet are level with their head from the side and not approach them from the legs

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I was playing online co-op earlier on chapter 2 of Leon's campaign and we were at the part just outside the cathedral. After killing most of the zombies, my partner was waiting at the cathedral door. So I headed to the door but I couldn't open. There was no prompt to open the door at all. Has anything like that happened to anyone else?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I was playing online co-op earlier on chapter 2 of Leon's campaign and we were at the part just outside the cathedral. After killing most of the zombies, my partner was waiting at the cathedral door. So I headed to the door but I couldn't open. There was no prompt to open the door at all. Has anything like that happened to anyone else?
Having no promt to proceed is a common issue as it would seem. Seen it as well.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
issue with RE.net on smartphone only loads if i am on wireless zone (no 3g support?- its saying I dont have connection) my 3g speed is often as fast or faster than the available wireless zones around town/work etc., so i think it is problem with the coding in the android app.

Top Bottom